Search results

1. Skill Puzzle

When the player kills an enemy, they get a torn piece of paper. If they collect enough of the papers, they can learn a new skill from them. What I want is that when they click on skills in the menu, the number of different papers they have shows, and if they have a complete set, then it goes...
  2. Battle Wheel/Scroll Attack

So I was wondering if someone could make a script that would make the players click at a certain time to attack. At a certain point on the wheel/line, wherever they clicked (or pressed enter) would be a miss, an attack, or a critical attack. I want something like this: Or this: Is this...
  3. Switch not turning on

So here is the event: What is happening is that the switch 2 is not turning on after I talk to him. Help?
  4. Monster face sets

So I was looking around the internet, and I cannot find any monster face sets that I need. I am looking for a spider, scorpion, and hornet face set. Can someone create some?
  5. Basic Options Menu by Vlue Problem

So I downloaded Vlue's script: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/18476-basic-options-menu/ When I put it in my script manager and played my game, it didn't even show up on my title screen. Help?
  6. Making a Training Battle

So I found this other topic that is pretty much exactly what I want at:     http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/39618-training-dummy-battle/ When I follow their instructions, it doesn't work for me. Also I do not get variables and how to do those. Can someone please help me with...
  7. Rpg Maker Vx Ace: How to add a command to the title screen

I am kind of new to the game making business and I was wondering how I could add a command to the title screen. So, after New Game and Continue, I want to be able to put Controls and then when you click on it, it will take you to the list of controls. Is there a kind of script or something for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911