Search results

1. Silver's Dash Stamina

Does anyone know if there is a way to change the rate from "Default" on how stamina decrease? I want to go for a slower rate like "Tile" but im using Quasi's ABS and Tile doesn't function with the Pixel Movement he has. The Plugin's I'm using are: QPlus (Core Plugin)...
  2. Orange HUD

Is there anyway with the OrangeHudActorStatus to display the current EXP and max EXP of an actor?
  3. QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Heya, I was wondering if there was a way with QABS to make it that instead of death, since this isn't the standard build in MV battle system. that instead of dying when reaching 0 HP and running the game over screen. that the actor could instead be moved to a respawn area on a different map...
  4. Hit Check? Help?

The Premise for barbarian's rage is fairly simple. when attacking or using certain skills. You would generate rage to a certain maximum cap. after awhile it would degenerate on it's own such as after every actor's turn it could degenerate X amount. The rage that was generated though would be...
  5. Hit Check? Help?

Hi everyone. So I have an issue I absolutely can not figure out. I'm trying to revamp MP to be used as a resource called Rage. Basically I want to it be that I can set certain skills such as the basic attack to restore MP (Renamed Rage by different Plugin). I figured out how to get it to Restore...
  6. Looking for Food/Plant Icons and Tilesets

Resource Type: Tiles and Icons Maker Format: MV Art Style: Similar To VX Ace - RTP Existing Stuff Description: I'm looking for some food items to be added that match the pre-existing VX Ace-RTP art style. I'm looking for stuff like fruits of various kinds, Meats (Pork, Poultry, Beef...
  7. Survivor Stats (Hunger, Thirst, Stamina)

Hi everyone. I'm working on a survival type game in RPG Maker MV and have yet to find any scripts that implement such stats as hunger, thirst, and stamina. I'm wondering if there was anyone who would be able to make a plugin on how these stats could be calculated. I've found a plugin already...
  8. Hunger, Thirst, Stamina System

I guess i would like to say it as more open world. I always get the two confused. I've found a couple plugins that will make it so i can add objects to the map to make it seem as though there is building and placement. Many crafting plug in's and such. I had a decent time trying to pull this off...
  9. Hunger, Thirst, Stamina System

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me, im trying to create a more sandbox single player survivor game. One of the key elements i need is a hunger, thirst, and stamina system that link into each other. such as hunger and thirst decreasing overtime, at certain points of trying to...
  10. Windows Tablet PC

I figured the only real multi-tasking that might be happening is making like 1 tab of an internet browser and RPG maker or RPG Maker and GCH since I use it for graphics.
  11. Windows Tablet PC

So the operating system should be fine to run VX Ace and MV because i read on steam that's where i have it purchased that VX Ace runs on vista/XP/and 7 but this OS is 8.1
  12. Windows Tablet PC

I suppose a link should be in order, this is the product I'm looking at getting http://flash.newegg.com/Product/N82E16834232128 Would it be compatiable with most RPG Maker Engines?
  13. Windows Tablet PC

I just didn't want to spend that much money only to find out it won't work :)
  14. Windows Tablet PC

ok good, I was wondering because i know it's touch screen when seperated, but when docked I was wondering if i needed to get a mouse or something, just to make sure it'll work.
  15. Windows Tablet PC

Hi everyone, I'm looking at find something to be able to use VX ace and MV on a Windows Tablet PC, I want something that is portable so I was thinking this would work. I want it so I could be able to work on my games since it should be able to get steam I believe. I was wondering if it would...
  16. Bars with Variables

Sounds wonderful :)
  17. Bars with Variables

I tried creating the JS file for this and I try clicking new game to test and I keep getting "Failed to execute 'getImageData' on 'CanvasRenderingContext2D': float parameter 1 is non-finite. Anything I've tried changing for the values on drawing the bar doesn't change it :(
  18. Bars with Variables

The variable part I figured out on the last one, and could probably find the call to set it as that, and then I use a parallel processed event to keep the variable up to date at all times, so the bar should change accordingly I believe. But I believe you have made what it was I was looking for.
  19. Bars with Variables

Exactly like the 2nd edit, sorry for the long wait I was at work, But yes that is really close to what the original script was, is the text customizable more so that you can you can control the X and y for the text and the bars for location?
  20. Bars with Variables

My apologies I meant to have it display next to the bar the variables values, such as if variable 1 = 76 and variable 2 = 100, then the display next to the bar will display var1 / var2 so it would read 76/100 and the bar would look 3/4 filled, if that helps describes it a little more

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911