Search results

1. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Just imagine the middle one as a bit bigger, forgot to reference the size while I was drawing it lol. I actually think i'll just go with the first one as a sprite style. I think the other two won't really look nice when they only move in 4 directions unlike the first one as they're not as...
  2. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Badweather4cast That's nice. Although it looks kind of empty in the middle? That might be because the menu commands are also way too far down. I like the font as well. Added new foliage and thingies on the sprites I am making. It's not snow by the way, white is the color of "mana" in the...
  3. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Still practicing on how to make tilesets.. I think I am getting the hang of it. But as my character says, "This will take longer than expected". The world I am trying to build isn't that big, it's the variation that is troubling me. LOL
  4. Freitzberg

Game & Map Screenshots 9

All I can say is... what the heck. I have no experience in making tilesets and little experience with sprites and I had no idea that making tilesets are hard. I had to figure out how the automatic tile thingy works as well and it probably consumed like almost half of the duration. lol
  5. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@Syngeno Welcome to the forums as well! I think.. you've only just registered right? @WolfFS Hoho, there are many jokes out there waiting to be unveiled. Thank you for welcoming me! Eh, One last thing... Who can I pm regarding where to put a thread I will be making in the future(soon or way...
  6. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@LxCharon Thank you for that! The forum rules are pretty short which is nice. @Guiguimu Yes, I will do just that after I make some sample sprites and learning how to place them on the engine.. seems pretty simple, i think? Thank you for all the people who welcomed me! I hope to see you guys...
  7. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@Uddra Thank you, enjoy life as well! @Guiguimu Thank you for the welcome! Indeed the people here are awesome. And yes, right now I am just playing with the RPG maker MV bit by bit.. and all the codes are destroying me but i'm learning so it's nice. Right now, my goal is making a prologue...
  8. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

@Fugama Yes! Thank you for welcoming me! @Llareian Thank you.. and yes, the "Harold" picture is mine as well... that or Harold was a woman character all along. LOL
  9. Freitzberg

Unlimited Learning!!!!!

Unlimited Learning!!!!!
  10. Freitzberg

Greetings, RPG Makers!

Hello! New user here. I've only downloaded RPG Maker MV a couple of days ago and I have to say it's a pretty fun experience.. albeit mind wrecking because I only have a miniscule miniscule experience with coding. Thanks for the various tutorials out there(soulpour and sumrndmdde etc etc); I am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911