Search results

1. Kubewix

Make camera distance from hero a bit shorter. script needed

I find it a bit complicated to explain but it's a really simple request, Normally the tile by tile size is 13High by 17Wide. Giving the middle screen character 8 tiles of space from the computer monitors borders. I want it to be a little bit shorter meaning the camera is a bit closer to the...
  2. Kubewix

Compatibility problem Falcao's ABS and HUD script

I managed to fix the problem. was a very simple fix! the window.png 's color of "empty" for the health bar was made the same color as the health bar itself. thanks so much for putting up with my question however. you're great
  3. Kubewix

No I'm just using the default menu, I loaded another project and copied and paste the menu stuff from the new project onto my main project just to make sure everything is okay. The problem still stands. [EDIT] I managed to fix the problem. was a very simple fix! the window.png 's color of...
  4. Kubewix

Hey there, The health bar with the wrong fill rating is in the menu (ingame) and in the status tab of the menu. so when applying for example a healthkit, it will display the health bar as full regardless of damage.
  5. Kubewix

Hey how's it going. I'm new to actually using this website but I've come across it millions of times and it's proved to be awesome when troubleshooting or looking for some scripts. -THE PROBLEM- I'm using Falcao's ABS liquid v3 and I'm using it's HUD that allows me to view a semi customization...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911