Search results

1. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

Fixed a minor bug in the shop's isEnabled function. Party members can now buy items that they actively carry in their sack when all the stack slots are full. Sorry about that.
  2. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

The exempt tag is for how many of an item is not counted towards the inventory cap. For example, the player can have 15 potions. If the exempt tax is set to the number of potions in possession minus one, the plugin recognizes the potions take one slot in the party's inventory. (Think along the...
  3. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Kest I'll look at the Integrated Equip Menu when I have a chance. It has been awhile since I have looked at it, but it sounds like the use command is behaving as it should with weapons and armor. I have an idea, but it could be a bit. The fourth request is a definite on the 'To Do' list as it...
  4. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

Simply remove the minus 1 from the exempt note tag, both the variable or $data approach. <Exempt: $gameParty.numItems($dataItems(i))> , where i is equal to item's index in your database. Or <Exempt: $gameVariables.value(i)> , where i is equal the variable index that tracks that item's...
  5. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

I'll double check it. I think I know what I goofed up, but it will be a few days before I test. Edit 14 March 2019: @Lady Right where I thought it was. I'm keeping it at version 1.1a, but the plugin will need to be downloaded again. Issue was in my ShopBuy is Enabled function and after...
  6. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Lady I see that. Working on the bug now. Edit 7 March 2019: Bug has been squashed. In addition to fixing my isEnabled function, I've a couple new parameters that show the party's bag space in Scene Shop. You can choose between using "Used/Total Space", just showing the slots available...
  7. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Uzuki The only thing that is sticking out like a sore thumb is that the parenthesis are missing from the script call. Try Control variables: 17 Current Bag Limit = $gameParty.getInventUsedSpace(); I'll still look into it, but that is the only thing I can think of right now.
  8. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Uzuki Is it possible for you to show how you have the event setup? If not, I'll try to recreate it as soon as I have a chance. (Could be tomorrow or next week. Hopefully tomorrow. Currently away from my computer. )
  9. DraconisKnight

Happy with the update. Just have a couple of minor things to add before tackling speed reductions.

Happy with the update. Just have a couple of minor things to add before tackling speed reductions.
  10. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

Modification is allowed as long as credit is given. Easy peasy. ;)
  11. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

Hello, everyone. I'm pleased to say that version 1.1 is released. This update includes a new item action window, in which the player can decide to use the selected item or throw away the selected item stack. Plus, an overwrite for the shop so that the player can only purchase items they...
  12. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

It's "Download Demo Project" in the download section of the post. Click on it and download from Dropbox. It will have to be unzipped.
  13. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Reptalia1994 Added a demo project to the Download section. As for the speed reduction, I don't see a need for it at this time. I am basing this one off of inventory systems like Monster Hunter and Harvest Moon. Just as a heads up though, I may add one or make it optional pending on the needs...
  14. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Reptalia1994 I'll get one up as soon as I can.
  15. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Zarsla I can't thank you enough. I didn't think about overriding the original gainItem function. And the new one gainItem works like a charm in addition to the note tags you added. Using the new tags feels more streamlined compared to the variable method I started using in my own project...
  16. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@Blue Symphony and @Jarcsme You're welcome. I'm glad you like them. Now to ask your question, Jarcsme. I believe that you can use a conditional branch using the script calls listed in the help file. If the $gameParty.getInventUsedSpace() is greater than $gameParty.getInventTotalSpace(), then...
  17. DraconisKnight

Working on plugin while wrapping my mind around discard and graying out items on the shop menu...

Working on plugin while wrapping my mind around discard and graying out items on the shop menu because a new stack can't be started.
  18. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

@krain11 and @FiercestPixel I follow. I'm still looking into a swap/discard seen in games like Monster Hunter and Legend of Dragoon, but I have at least found a solution for keeping the party from going over your limit. It requires a check assigning a variable to...
  19. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

Are you wanting a stack to use an item space? That would require you to also assigned variables to the party's possession count for each item. Then, that variable can be used in the note tag. As for going over the item limit, it would require some eventing. I think a condition branch would...
  20. DraconisKnight

Inventory Limitations

You're welcome. :) If you have any questions, just let me know.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!
When you wanna write another pedantic post of your views on game dev... but your cousin and aunt have invited you to bowling

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leproso911