Search results

1. boikish

Set Actor level to Party Leader

Do your characters have the same experience curve? You can set a variable to party leader's experience and add exp to the other actors instead of increasing their level directly.
  2. boikish

Can't move player

I actually had the same issue with Yanfly Item Core, but I don't remember exactly why, as it was a while ago. I'll check one of my old backups and see if I can recreate the issue.
  3. boikish

Poison and antidote problem

@Arty Decco Unlikely that it needs to be restricted to a battle. Creating a trap in a treasure chest that causes poisoning should be rather straightforward. I believe that Wavelength in on the right track here and that something is misconfigured in your database. If you would like more help...
  4. boikish

All Parameters Tripling

I recreated my project piece by piece and was able to identify the error in one of Yanfly's Plugins. Specifically this line. I'm unsure when or how it changed, because I don't even use buffs, lol. But I must have changed it somewhere. Sigh of relief over here, haha. Maybe a little knee...
  5. boikish

All Parameters Tripling

Hello, I am unsure how to explain this. I was play testing my game, everything was normal. Then I started a new play test session (always a new game), and all of my actors had all of their parameters tripled. I have made no changes to plugins that could affect this. No changes to equipment...
  6. boikish

Trouble getting a conditional branch to work with variables.

Unsurprisingly. Yanfly comes in clutch again. :D http://yanfly.moe/2016/12/03/yep-121-map-select-equip-rpg-maker-mv/ This worked perfectly. Thanks for your help as always, Andar. I will have this thread closed because all has been solved! :)
  7. boikish

Regarding the first script line: The script line generates a pop-up window which allows me to select a weapon from my inventory. It then assigns the weapon ID to variable 100. It is simply a function of the plugin I linked above. Without that plugin, I'm unsure how to: 1.) Create a window that...
  8. boikish

@Andar Thanks for the help. I added parentheses and changed the order, and it works, but with a problem. It appears the earlier script that I referenced as working fine isn't updating the variable until the event processing is closed. So the first time I check something, it won't work. The...
  9. boikish

Hello everyone, I am attempting to make something like Blacksmith system in my game, and I'm having some errors. The way it works is the player chooses a weapon, that weapon ID is then stored in variable 100. I used a plugin to get this to work, and it works without fail every time. The...
  10. boikish

Actor Item Stash

You're amazing.
  11. boikish

Actor Item Stash

Hello @LTN Games so sorry I wasn't able to help you beta test earlier. I was just far more preoccupied than I anticipated. Happy to see that you got around to releasing the plugin. I've been experimenting with it, and I have a quick question. Is there any way to access the global stash from the...
  12. boikish

Animation not appearing on Yanfly's action Sequence Pack

The action sequence works fine for me in testing. Try creating a new project, import the plugins unedited, and see if it works. If so, you need to figure out what you changed that is causing it to malfunction.
  13. boikish

Error with Yanfly BuffsStatesCore

@Poryg Apologies on the delayed response. I just got around to this. It appears that it's the Chrono engine that is causing the conflict. This is surprising to me, since I've used it before with no issues. I suppose I will do some research into this. Thank you for your assistance.
  14. boikish

Is there anything I can do to help you with that?
  15. boikish

@Poryg Turning it on does not fix the issue.
  16. boikish

Thanks for the reply, @Poryg ! Here is a list of plugins. As shown above, the plugin version is v1.16. rpg_core.js shows v1.6.1 I've made no changes to the plugin or the game's engine.
  17. boikish

Hello, My game seems to throw an error if a battle ends while an actor is afflicted with a status ailment, it doesn't matter which. It seems that perhaps my character sprite is not updating? I'm unsure. I tried to troubleshoot, but had no luck. I have confirmed that turning off the plugin...
  18. boikish

LGP - Better Damage Popup

@Azel Worked perfectly, thank you!
  19. boikish

LGP - Better Damage Popup

I'm not sure what the rules of necroposting are in this forum, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules... But I want to ask @Azel if there are any plans for a way to prevent a specific state pop-up from showing? Maybe a notetag can be placed in the state to prevent the pop-up showing for it. That...
  20. boikish

Giving Actors a Chance to Revive, but not Enemies

It appears to have worked by switching target to user. I was certain I tried that before, but I guess not! Thanks!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!
I have a specialized class on intellectual property this semester (on Patent and Trademarks, Copyrights is next semester). Only had a quick overview of that in previous business law classes. I'll be able to help more people here when it comes to knowing what to do and your rights for intellectual property!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coffve