Search results

1. optimum45

It has been long since last I saw this place.  I'll be browsing for hours. 

It has been long since last I saw this place.  I'll be browsing for hours. 
  2. optimum45

Time to find a pixel artist...

Time to find a pixel artist...
  3. optimum45

Finally getting it right. The payoff for the hundreds (or thousands) of hours of work. When...

Finally getting it right. The payoff for the hundreds (or thousands) of hours of work. When something you imagined and wrote down became real enough to spark emotion within. There's nothing like it.
  4. optimum45

You damaged her fragile participation trophy reality. She'll survive, and you should continue...

You damaged her fragile participation trophy reality. She'll survive, and you should continue to do what you're doing.
  5. optimum45

A fifth book? Would Convergence even require more than the four I've already written? 48-56...

A fifth book? Would Convergence even require more than the four I've already written? 48-56 "issues" is enough damned work to begin with, but it seems that there is still story to be told. xD
  6. optimum45

MV will kill VX projects after all. All of a sudden, I can't give money away to get a...

MV will kill VX projects after all. All of a sudden, I can't give money away to get a commission worth the price I'll pay for it. Economic Death is the first stage.
  7. optimum45

What do you listen to while designing or making your games?

I listen to the sounds of the scene, whatever they may be. If I'm doing a scene that has nothing but the Clock BGS in it, that's what I hear.
  8. optimum45

Considering that "good" and "evil" are a matter of opinion, I am unable to pick sides. I'll...

Considering that "good" and "evil" are a matter of opinion, I am unable to pick sides. I'll stay on Team NPC for the duration of this event.
  9. optimum45

You've never played Civilization have you? The term "genocide" doesn't really apply to pixels...

You've never played Civilization have you? The term "genocide" doesn't really apply to pixels, and you should know the difference between real and not real. Perhaps you only scared yourself when you discovered what you might really be capable of. But fear not, we all have the same darkness.
  10. optimum45

An E-Mail I totally missed and several phone calls I totally ignored last week ended up being a...

An E-Mail I totally missed and several phone calls I totally ignored last week ended up being a surreal opportunity. How strange the world can be.
  11. optimum45

I'll have to give it a look. ^_^ I should have several little bits to commission over the next...

I'll have to give it a look. ^_^ I should have several little bits to commission over the next two to three months.
  12. optimum45

That is the latest one I released. The new funding will be mostly for facesets, additional...

That is the latest one I released. The new funding will be mostly for facesets, additional artwork, and some script work. My mapper and my musicians are pretty well set up.
  13. optimum45

http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/seasons-causes.html This should do it.

http://www.timeanddate.com/astronomy/seasons-causes.html This should do it.
  14. optimum45

It felt really nice to "secure funding" for the project. Now comes the fun process of...

It felt really nice to "secure funding" for the project. Now comes the fun process of researching people to spend it on. I've already chosen a mapper, but there are a ton of artists and script makers out here.
  15. optimum45

That's no slime...that's a bloody Flan! :O

That's no slime...that's a bloody Flan! :O
  16. optimum45

Absolutely! I am eager for input as well. Good, Bad, Ugly, or Brutal. :)

Absolutely! I am eager for input as well. Good, Bad, Ugly, or Brutal. :)
  17. optimum45

Looking for a few brave (or bored) souls willing to give a brutally honest review of an...

Looking for a few brave (or bored) souls willing to give a brutally honest review of an Interactive Novel. Playtime: 15-30+ Minutes. All Feedback is extremely appreciated.
  18. optimum45

I have a fresh release of The Prologue that I'm anxious for brutal feedback on. If anyone would...

I have a fresh release of The Prologue that I'm anxious for brutal feedback on. If anyone would like to try an Interactive Novel, shoot me a line.
  19. optimum45

Finished the visual content update to The Prologue and will release tomorrow. Now...back to...

Finished the visual content update to The Prologue and will release tomorrow. Now...back to what started that whole mess...
  20. optimum45

I think I have filtered this response down to a negative view. What I would call it a "Sideline...

I think I have filtered this response down to a negative view. What I would call it a "Sideline Attack" of RPGM through my own work. This was not something I ever anticipated, to be honest.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Well... things are slow. I'm still waiting to get called back into my position, but I do have some time to design my games.
Suddenly wanna hear this ...
The best way to end your day? Cuddle your kitten! :LZSproud:

Explorer's Log:
September 29th
Silent Hill 4pm, 91F, air quality forecast of 301 AQI

The mask upgrade appears to be working great, I've had less hallucinations of weird fleshy creatures today... Some even look like people. Though I remain unconvinced of such. Still in hindsight, I probably should have treated previous "weird fleshy creatures" better, just in case.

Still no Pyramid hat though, I'll keep searching.
Rocket League - Streaming once more! - 30 Followers Goal

30 Followers and I'll stream a game while using a voicechanger

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xiamumomo