Search results

1. EseQueL

How to randomize traits?

So I found out the code for giving traits to an item, which is: item.traits.push({"code":21, "dataId":2, "value":1.10}) --> this will give +10% ATK trait to the item However, I'm struggling to make it so the value given is random from +5% to +10% and the dataID to random 0 to 7. So the question...
  2. EseQueL

Yanfly Item Upgrade slots - confusion with item type

Here's what I want to happen: I have 2 weapons. An Epic Sword and a Rare Sword. I want the item "Epic Stone" to be able to upgrade the Epic Sword only and the "Rare Stone" to upgrade the Rare Sword only. How will I set this up? Also... is it just me or using the notetag <Type: string> will...
  3. EseQueL

RMMV Ascendants of the East (4v4 Battle Arena Mobile Game)

FREE DOWNLOAD HERE - Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quelgames.eastfreetrial Hello everyone, I made a free trial version of my new mobile game. It's a 4v4 turn-based battle arena! My focus in this game is to have unique characters with complex abilities and...
  4. EseQueL

Ascendants of the East (Mobile Game)

DOWNLOAD HERE - Google Play Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quelgames.ascendantsoftheeast Price: $0.99 Hello everyone, I am back with a new mobile game. This time, it is a 4v4 turn-based battle arena! My focus in this game is to have unique characters with complex...
  5. EseQueL

How to hide battle hud except the action display?

I'm using yanfly's action sequence and whenever I hide battle hud, it also hides the battle logs at the top. How can I make it so it still display the action being made while hiding the battle hud?
  6. EseQueL

How to force enemy to flinch?

When poison ticks, I want the enemy to flinch similar to when they are damaged (the damaged motion). I tried searching the web but no luck @.@
  7. EseQueL

Ascendants: Power Rising (Also Available on Google Play)

Google Play Link (currently on 70% Discount!): https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.quelgames.ascendants Story: The long-lost ascendants are back. But what is this? They are an enemy now? They even ascended themselves! Discover what lies beyond this mystery. Collect all the...
  8. EseQueL

Most stable version for mobile?

What's the most stable version of crosswalk and RMMV for Android Deployment? I'm using Crosswalk 10.39.235.16 and RMMV 1.3.4 and I'm still having screen freezes and lag. If I update RMMV greater than 1.3.4, the game will turn into a bug-fiesta in mobile so I'm not updating. Haven't tried...
  9. EseQueL

[Help] What does this error mean?

10. EseQueL

Best free Program/Website to compress music?

I am creating an android game but it's currently over the 100mb limit. I definitely need to compress the music as it's taking up around 60mb. I tried free online music converters but some bgm increased in size after converting them to 128 kbps and mono. The drop in quality is also noticeable. So...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan_Q