Search results

1. DeathByGames

Sprite Animation Help

(Ok, I don't know if I'm posting this in the correct area, but I believe I am so sorry in advance.) My problem lies with the script I'm using. I am using Galv's Character Animations script which can be found here. The script uses the different charsets in RPG Maker VX's sprites to have...
  2. DeathByGames

What Font Should I Use?

Okay, I'm am throwing together a demo for my next project and I need help choosing which font I should use. I need a font that doesn't look too silly, but at the same time is not to serious. The game itself is not going to be typical a RPG, (Maybe not even an RPG) so I don't want a really fancy...
  3. DeathByGames

Custom Save & Title Pictures

So I am working to make as unique of a title screen as I can. One problem that has occurred to me though, is the normal title screen option box. I have this relocated to a different side of the screen, but I would like it if it was without the window skin border. I would also love it if the "New...
  4. DeathByGames

Custom Changeable Title Screen

Hey everyone, I am here to request a script.  I don't know if this is possible, but I hope it is, as it will add a lot to my game, and many others. What I want is a title screen that is very similar to the game "Blank Dream." The game has the three options on the left over a black background...
  5. DeathByGames

How to Make "Exit Game" and "Load File" Through events

I am working on an game, where I am not using the default title screen, but a custom one through events. I have everything worked out, except for the scripts. I need a script that will shut the game down after a few "Show Picture"/s (Shutdown like if you pres Alt-F4, not the Quit game scene) and...
  6. DeathByGames

Script Not Pasting

So I was trying to use the menu script I found in another forum, for my RPG Maker XP game. I tried pasting it in my script editor, and it wouldn't paste. I believe it was because the the script wasn't numbered for each line, but I could be wrong. Here is the forum. Help Please!
  7. DeathByGames

Game Over Screen?

I am currently developing a game and I need help choosing which Game Over Screen to use. Help. I made these, so please don't use them for any commercial games.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jordan_Q