Search results

1. Hikari_Jake

Ok... I am at a loss with the Pearl ABS System

I see. No need to rush then, man, and good luck on what you're working on right now. Oh, really?! I swear I totally missed that. I can't believe I didn't catch that haha That's great news, and I tried it out. It works, but the only issue is that the throwable events don't drop items. Is...
  2. Hikari_Jake

I guess that is the unfortunate truth, isn't it? Honestly, game making may not be for me. I'm more of an ideas kind of guy, not a programmer. So if most scripters have moved to MV, are there any decent ABS scripts out yet that you'd recommend? Also, I don't want to be too much of a...
  3. Hikari_Jake

First of all, here's the script, although if you don't know what Pearl ABS is then I'm not sure if you can help: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/8809-falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v3-update/ Well, at this point, what I want to do might require coding but I cannot learn how to code for the life...
  4. Hikari_Jake

What was a Sword Art Online fna game, Now a fair use debate.

I agree. I got too carried away defending fan games. But I just wanted to point out that people on this site get too upset over fan games being illegal when all in all it isn't a big deal.
  5. Hikari_Jake

All the time and every time are almost exactly the same thing, if not the same thing. Anyways, if it doesn't happen every time and I listed plenty of successful examples where it doesn't happen, then why are you going on about fair use? Us creators who make fan games know the risk we are...
  6. Hikari_Jake

It wasn't wasted if they had fun doing it. If they didn't enjoy what they were doing, then why would they make it to begin with? "Happens all the time once a fan game gets popular enough." And once again, it doesn't happen to plenty of fan games. I'll list more examples: Goldeneye...
  7. Hikari_Jake

For the most part, I was actually agreeing with you. @Donald Trump won't get in trouble, and I doubt he'll even get a C & D. It's a petty 'crime' to make a fan game, if you can even call it a crime. I don't even know what this is, but from the looks of it, it seems to be an extreme example...
  8. Hikari_Jake

Okay, guys. Fan games are technically illegal. I'm not going to sugarcoat it. But nobody really cares. You won't go to prison over it. And if it is nonprofit, you won't get sued. The most that will happen is a cease and desist, and if that happens, then just take the game down from the...
  9. Hikari_Jake

Pearl ABS Charge Attack

Bumpety bump bump
  10. Hikari_Jake

Pearl ABS Charge Attack

Bump!
  11. Hikari_Jake

Pearl ABS Charge Attack

Wow, can't believe I put it in the wrong forum -__- Sorry. Well, it isn't exactly one script, but here's a link: http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/8809-falcao-pearl-abs-liquid-v3-update/
  12. Hikari_Jake

Pearl ABS Charge Attack

Hey guys, very quick question (I couldn't find the answer by googling it so I decided to ask here): in Pearl ABS, I was wondering if I could make a Charging Spin Attack combo like in Legend of Zelda, where you would hold a certain button/key on the keyboard and once it's charged up, you'll...
  13. Hikari_Jake

BERSERK -A Fan Game Based on the Epic Dark Fantasy Manga- (Mature)

UPDATE: I think I'm getting more of a general idea of when this game will take place in the story... it'll be (and this contains spoilers for Berserk volume 27 or so) after Guts gets the Berserker armor and Guts, along with Puck, Schierke, Ivalera, Isidro, Farnese, Serpico, and Casca leave...
  14. Hikari_Jake

BERSERK -A Fan Game Based on the Epic Dark Fantasy Manga- (Mature)

Oh don't worry, I will. The game will have lots of blood flying everywhere, and every time you kill an enemy it leaves behind puddle of blood. The music at the moment is just some tracks from the anime TV series and the movie trilogy OST. But if anyone would like to remix some of the music...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO