Search results

1. Joporai124

Faceset Needed for my sage

Hey peeps I need someone to make a face set for My sage. I have spent ages looking through the workshops but couldn't find anyone that does custom Face sets, if someone could do this for me I would be eternally grateful. :)
  2. Joporai124

Tales Of Valor: Fallen Goddess

Story: Alex is chilling in the forest where he lives laying on his back watching the stars when all of a sudden he see something that looks like a shooting star. However he soon realises it is something else. He realises it is not a shooting star it is in fact a girl with blonde hair. he sees...
  3. Joporai124

VE - Fixed Parallax

I have installed this script but it still doesn't let you move on the map so how would I go about doing that?
  4. Joporai124

Need a down sprite done

Ok so here's the problem in the project I am currently working on a certain character falls from the sky this characters et is in the attachment. So basicly I need a down version of this sprite any help would be appreciated.
  5. Joporai124

Eventing A Falling Character

Hey everyone I need some help. I'm currently making a project where one of the characters is falling from the Sky unconsious and I was wondering if any one can suggest the most effective way of eventing this. Any help would be awesome and appreciated. :)
  6. Joporai124

Need Emotions For Face Graphic

Hey guys hows it going. I need Happy, Sad, Angry, Confused and Surprised Emotions for this Face Set please.
  7. Joporai124

Using RM XP on Windows 7

I was wondering is it possible to get RPG Maker XP to work on windows 7 as I would like to use it but am running Windows 7 OS.
  8. Joporai124

Variable Help

OK so here's the down low. I've gone through several tutorials on Variables (even Celiana's Beginners guide to variables) but I still don't understand how to use them can someone help me please.
  9. Joporai124

Link Without His Green Costume.

I'm looking for someone to make an edit of link without his green outfit so he is just wearing normal clothes. the chara set of link I have is this one in the attachment. Credit goes to MasterIckolas from RPG Revolution for making this character set. Edit: if it is possible to can who...
  10. Joporai124

The Legend of Zelda: Fallen Goddess

I am working on a game called The Legend of Zelda: Fallen Goddess and am looking for talented people to help me. Story: link is chilling in the forest where he lives laying on his back watching the stars when all of a sudden he see something that looks like a shooting star. However he soon...
  11. Joporai124

Tile Size

Ok I have no Idea where to put this so if it's in the wrong Place please move it. ok so if I wanted to make a TV tile for a Tile set what would be the best dimensions to use?
  12. Joporai124

Zelda Style Battle System

Hello RPG Maker VX Acers. I am wondering if anyone can either make or point me in the direction of a Script that enables a Battle System like the one in The Legend Of Zelda Series Please. :D
  13. Joporai124

Paralax Tiles: How to use them

Hey dudes/dudets I've been with the rm series since xp and keep hearing lots about Paralax Mapping but how exactly are you suppose to use paralax tiles I haven't found anywhere where it explains how to use them and I am curious as I here its better to use. so can anybody help me please. :)
  14. Joporai124

Icon Sets for RPG Maker VX Ace

Hello my fellow VX Ace users I am looking for Icon sets for RPG Maker VX Ace and was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction, or create some custom ones for me as it would be much appreciated. Peace. :)
  15. Joporai124

New look, faces!

Well done dude. Party on!
  16. Joporai124

Rei&Hyde's Workshop

Is the workshop still closed?
  17. Joporai124

Any Suggestion as where to get voice overs from

I'm a newbie to the forum and I hope I tagged this right if not please explain. Any how I was wondering if anybody knows a good way/place to get a voice over from e.g a person who will say the background of my game and save it as a audio file. as I have no idea where to go for one. Can...
  18. Joporai124

RGangsta's Title and Game Over Center

Awesome Titles/Game Overs as usual bro keep 'em coming. peace

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So the overhaul on my project has been going great, I like this version of the project a lot more. It's more contained and less overly ambitious for what I can achieve given my constraints on time, money, and skills in advanced programming. I'm going to wait till my project is mostly finished to begin working UI polish again. I'm going to learn how to use LUNA MV to polish the project.
last time i used this site i was a different gender.. wow rlly makes u think... anyway transing ur gender is pretty cool and theres hair growing on my feet now 10/10
I should have listened to RPGMAKER Meme thread. I should have backed up my data. The Orphan of Time, my WIP, is completely gone, all those hours of work are completely gone :(
God what was my life before smartphones (I had a grandma's phone before wednesday)
Stream will be live shortly with The Witcher 3! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TEKILAO