Search results

1. SLEEP

RPG Maker MV default RTP man with no underwear

Resource Type: Characters Maker Format: MV Art Style: RTP Description: I just want the basic male MV RTP man without underwear. I can't find any here, and I've also looked on Google and only found ones with *ahem* realistic anatomy but I don't want that. I just want him barbie doll smooth...
  2. SLEEP

Let users choose the size of animation cels

Description of the Feature: I would like to change the size of animation cels, so you can use higher or lower res animations. Mockups: Why is this feature good? This feature is great because of the following: Use higher resolution animations with higher resolution games. Use animations...
  3. SLEEP

SLEEPy MV "resources"

hi         this one just updated im going 2 do more and hopefully finish doing the whole rtp and then the SV battlers?? this isn't a promise but i will be making more facesets and charsets at least!! then post more kinds of resources. all resources !!!  every resource on this thread i'll...
  4. SLEEP

What is the preoccupation with target audiences?

This is gonna have a different answer for everyone, but hmm i wonder if I should open this can of worms. Whooops i did. A lot of posts on this forum throw out lines like "be wary of your target audience" or "keep your target audience in mind". People feel the need to pick a target audience, and...
  5. SLEEP

Young Adult Fiction (a topic about storytelling tone)

This topic is about storytelling tone.   And it uses a genre typically reserved for books as framing to do so! Young Adult fiction is a genre defined by what it's target audience, late primary school through to college-aged human beings, expect from a story. (although it's worth noting that...
  6. SLEEP

Simplifying

Lots of people discuss additional gameplay features that increase complexity of games systems, but i'm wondering what you could take away from the default battle system without oversimplifying. I want to make an an easy to understand rpg, that could pass the "could your non-gamer older family...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Ami
--- Mushroom ---

F.Knight: We runs out the food!
Hero: Anything could eat in this place?
F.Archer: It's a bunch of Mushroom over there. I wonder it's safe to eat.
F.Knight: No worries,we have to fill our inside no matter what it is.
(Hero & F.Knight Eat The Mushroom,After 10 Seconds They Collapse With Foam)
I hope I'm not the only one super excited about the Minecraft Live broadcast on Friday! (At least, Friday for me) I'm planning to catch it because I need to get my vote in there and add a mob to the game! I hope I'll see some of you there!
Hyptosis wrote on Sharm's profile.
Whoa, was browsing the forum and stumbled onto you account! Big fan of your work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ulrick-Deamon