Search results

1. Hollow 1977

What's Up :)

Hi everyone. I wanted to see how you all are faring in this Covid situation as well as just to see how each of you is doing. Me I am doing well though my company has gone thru some layoffs and our hours are being watched as well. We have walk arrows everywhere and mask policy in place as well...
  2. Hollow 1977

How can it end like this?

Ever read a whole like 10 volumes of manga and get annoyed when it wraps up too early due to low popularity or the manga ka goes on to another project. Bleach did this. So anyone have any titles to add the list?
  3. Hollow 1977

Some quarantine humor

With everyone across this huge planet having to stay home and quarantine, I thought I might add some humor to break the boredom and monotony. Feel free to add to these. You might be in quarantine If: The number of rolls of toilet paper exceed the number of miles you drive in a day. Pajamas...
  4. Hollow 1977

FUNNY NEWS

So need a pickup to your day; something maybe to make you smile? You have come to the right place. I will posting some of the funniest news stories to tickle your funny bone. Today's story is Bahhhd news for traffic as sheep take to the roads. Glad I am not in that mess. LOL! :biggrin...
  5. Hollow 1977

Deaths in anime, gaming, and manga

What are some of the most tragic deaths in an anime, video game, or manga? Ones that may bring you tears. We have all been there. You are watching your favorite anime and suddenly some character you liked gets killed. I am sure many remember Aerith. So for you which deaths hurt so much that you...
  6. Hollow 1977

My Bleach Fanfiction Bleach Lost Memories

Kisuke Urahara awakens from a nightmare while Ichigo battles the fiendish dark emperor Yhwach to stop him from destroying the balance of Souls and erasing Soul Society and the World of the Living. Uryu faces down Jugram Haschwalth while the Vizard and Shinigami Captains face off against an...
  7. Hollow 1977

Love Those Minigames

Okay so I am pretty confident there is a mini-game or two you have messed up or maybe even failed miserably. You are not alone. There are some mini-games that are near impossible to do and what's worse those that the game requires you to get otherwise kiss finishing that game goodbye. So I feel...
  8. Hollow 1977

Why did it end this way?

Just finished Geobreeders manga. But when I got to the end It's kind of weird the comic was funny and did not really seem to be serious till the end which I am not sure what the author was thinking. So I ask you is there any anime, manga, or game that you feel got left unfinished or an ending...
  9. Hollow 1977

DRIVING HAZARDS

I just had an incident where I nearly hit a pedestrian who was daring to cross the street. I was inches from hitting him. It's amazing to me how risky some people can be. Is it really worth it to try to jaywalk thru traffic. This street also has a number of crosswalks. Push a button, wait for...
  10. Hollow 1977

Favorite Couple

It's the weekend and time to relax or work on projects around the house. Want to ask. What is your favorite couple? They can be from an anime, game, or manga. Also please add the reason why like them so much. For me Lisa Hayes and Rick Hunter were an awesome couple especially with the off/on...
  11. Hollow 1977

Thanksgiving in May

With all the negativity, politics, and sad news I thought it would be a good time recollect on what we are thankful for. I will start: First off I am thankful for my family. We are all healthy and happy. Also the condo I live in and my being able to work. I have a serious anxiety condition that...
  12. Hollow 1977

Crazy Drivers

Hi! Welcome to my crazy driver thread. Here you can post about an incident you have had involving a crazy driver,biker, bicycler, pedestrian, etc. We all have had near misses and some of those I am sure could have resulted in fatality for us or them. So feel free to share here. I had one just...
  13. Hollow 1977

Final Fantasy X-3

We may see a sequel to Final Fantasy X-2 but the question is will it include the novel and drama X-Will. From the drama we see Yuna reverting to being a summoner again and praying continually. Tidus and Yuna are not totally together and live in separate areas. Yuna living Besaid and Tidus in...
  14. Hollow 1977

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Tomorrow is a special day regardless of how you believe. A day we can all come together and forget the troubles in the world and politics. We can focus on fond memories we have had with friends and family. Seeing our children and grand children grow up. To all of my friends here: MERRY...
  15. Hollow 1977

Giving Thanks

With Thanksgiving around the corner it's a good time to remember what we are thankful for. It something that's easy to forget as we go thru a busy workday or are going thru some difficulties. What are you thankful for? I am thankful for my job, a healthy family, and friendly co-workers, and...
  16. Hollow 1977

What is your motivation?

Hi everyone. I would like to ask what your motivation is to creating your game. Was it something you wanted to do after playing a game. Or maybe you played a game and wanted to make changes to make the game better. Or just thought it would be awesome to create a game. Whatever that motivation is...
  17. Hollow 1977

VR Gaming

VR's been out for a couple of years and looks interesting but I ask you all here. Is it worth the price? Which VR system is your favorite? Could rpgmaker titles end like this in the future? Which games do best in VR?
  18. Hollow 1977

RMMV DEMON'S LEGION

To everyone this was a game I was working on for IGMC 2017. I failed to make the deadline but I want to continue to develop it. For now though it is being discontinued. Thanks for the feedback. A basic tale of heroes doing what they usually do fighting evil. Basically some no name townsfolk...
  19. Hollow 1977

MV lags when testing game

For some reason MV is running slowly when testing my project. Any reason why this is happening? HP Z200 Workstation PC: I5 dual core OS: Windows 7 Graphics card: Nvidia Gt 730 2gb ram Storage: 1 terabyte Display: 1280 X 1024
  20. Hollow 1977

Driving Me Crazy - Bus Addition

First let me say I don't have kids out of my own preference but I still yearn for their safety. I was running a little late for work this morning and of course I get to the bus and have wait about 5-10minutes for the bus to pull out. After a few minutes I get honked at then a car pulls around me...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

OcRam demo project is now available at https://ocram-codes.net !!!
mzBaseBody.png added!

Ami
--- Mushroom ---

F.Knight: We runs out the food!
Hero: Anything could eat in this place?
F.Archer: It's a bunch of Mushroom over there. I wonder it's safe to eat.
F.Knight: No worries,we have to fill our inside no matter what it is.
(Hero & F.Knight Eat The Mushroom,After 10 Seconds They Collapse With Foam)
I hope I'm not the only one super excited about the Minecraft Live broadcast on Friday! (At least, Friday for me) I'm planning to catch it because I need to get my vote in there and add a mob to the game! I hope I'll see some of you there!
Hyptosis wrote on Sharm's profile.
Whoa, was browsing the forum and stumbled onto you account! Big fan of your work!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ulrick-Deamon