Search results

1. Manik Rooster

Management game creation platform

I'm not sure if there are exact makers for management, but I'm sure you can accomplish that this with something like Unity for sure. However, Unity isn't pick up and play like RPG Maker. You certainly need to know ins and outs. I don't have exact links, but I've seen people do management sims...
  2. Manik Rooster

What would go better?

YAS! I haven't seen that movie in YEARS!
  3. Manik Rooster

What would go better?

My game is about a young boy that gets transferred to a new world outside of his own. This is an adventure game with action RPG elements. I have a couple of ideas, and I'd like some feedback on which of these story scenarios sound better and why: The boy travels to a new world under his bed...
  4. Manik Rooster

Chests staying open or disappearing?

I definitely prefer chests staying on the map. It just kinda looks goofy when you open a chest and then it magically disappears. It's not exactly realistic, but games definitely don't have to be realistic. It's a good way to keep track of what's opened. I could certainly see in a sci-fi fantasy...
  5. Manik Rooster

Color Mechanics

Never heard of that game. I'm gonna check that out. Thanks for your feedback.
  6. Manik Rooster

Color Mechanics

I'm working on a platformer/action RPG about a young boy that gets caught in a world that's been devoid of color. Your goal is to restore the color of the world. I think I want the boy's weapon to be a paintbrush. I want to make some interesting mechanics revolving around a lack of color. Maybe...
  7. Manik Rooster

What makes a good game character? Ideas?

I know this is somewhat subjective, but what do you guys feel makes a good character?
  8. Manik Rooster

IG Maker Resource Pack?

Thanks. I actually found them on an old Flash Drive! I suppose this can be closed now.
  9. Manik Rooster

IG Maker Resource Pack?

I heard that IG Maker isn't a thing anymore. Is there any way to get that free IG Maker Resource Pack? One of my Harddrives with it just died so I was wondering if anyone had it or knew how I could obtain it. Thanks!
  10. Manik Rooster

What are different societal creature races in your game?

Jinn, Gods, Godesses, Demons, Spirits, Undead, and A MANTICORE.
  11. Manik Rooster

What do you guys listen to when making your games?

Good stuff here! I didn't expect this to blow up like it has! I like seeing and hearing your suggestions!
  12. Manik Rooster

What do you guys listen to when making your games?

When it comes to making your games, what kind of music do you listen to to get those creative juices flowing? Or are you more of a 'silence is golden' kind of person? It's very eclectic with me. I listen to anything to video game soundtracks to hip hop, depending on my mood. A strange staple for...
  13. Manik Rooster

Has Anyone Tried to Sell Their Game to Nintendo? Is there an RPG Maker Game in Nintendo's Library?

I've contacted Nintendo about putting a game on Switch. This is what they told me: "Thank you for your interest in developing for the Nintendo Switch. In order to be considered for access to Nintendo Switch development resources, we require an overview of your planned project as well as your...
  14. Manik Rooster

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Please change my username to Manik Rooster. Thank you! :D
  15. Manik Rooster

What's your one favorite thing about RPG Maker Engine?

VX Ace is probably my favorite. I like how easy it is to set up certain events like transferring the player and chests. The engine I use the second most is RPG Maker 2003. I have a soft spot for the old school graphics. XP is my third favorite and it's the engine I've spent the most time in...
  16. Manik Rooster

To those who've sold a game using RPG Maker

@SeaPhoenix That game looks like a lot of fun! I'm definitely going to have to pick it up one day! I like management games like that! Plus you have multiple endings! I'm SOLD!
  17. Manik Rooster

Hi I am new on RPG Maker MV

Cheers! And welcome!!
  18. Manik Rooster

Your game looks GORGEOUS! I'm gonna have to check it out one of these days!!
  19. Manik Rooster

Which ending would you satisfy in RPG games?

I also love, love LOVE games that offer multiple endings!
  20. Manik Rooster

To anyone that has sold their game made with RPG Maker, how did it feel when you got your first sale? Was the time and effort worth the reward?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

With this, all demo dungeon graphics are done.
Eventually I need to make animations...send help.
OcRam demo project is now available at https://ocram-codes.net !!!
mzBaseBody.png added!

Ami
--- Mushroom ---

F.Knight: We runs out the food!
Hero: Anything could eat in this place?
F.Archer: It's a bunch of Mushroom over there. I wonder it's safe to eat.
F.Knight: No worries,we have to fill our inside no matter what it is.
(Hero & F.Knight Eat The Mushroom,After 10 Seconds They Collapse With Foam)
I hope I'm not the only one super excited about the Minecraft Live broadcast on Friday! (At least, Friday for me) I'm planning to catch it because I need to get my vote in there and add a mob to the game! I hope I'll see some of you there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ulrick-Deamon