Search results

1. zerobeat032

RMMV Action Sequences Camera/Shaking issue...

So I've had an odd issue where unless I turn Action Sequence pack 3 off from Yanfly's 3 packs... the shake mechanic won't work at all. that just started happening too I noticed. But then that means I don't have access to the camera. I have no Idea what caused it outside of the fact that Yanfly...
  2. zerobeat032

Deciding Actor's Placement in Battle...

I was curious... is there any way to possibly say... "if there is only one actor in battle, place them here"? I've looked around a bit and haven't quite seen anything that would do it I feel.
  3. zerobeat032

Pre Loaders issues...

I've tried various preloaders and I had a question. does anyone else have various graphics pop up for a split second when entering a scene? like I've had my entire iconset pop up regardless of what preloader I use. or just random other graphics. is this supposed to happen with these? and if...
  4. zerobeat032

Problem's with Actors Tab

I'm not sure where exactly this goes, so I'm sorry if this isn't the right place for this... but lately, I've been having weird issues with the MV itself. And very strangely, just the actors tab. but for whatever reason... A. almost everything registers as a right click and not a left click of...
  5. zerobeat032

Custom Tilesets in MV...

So I happen to have some tilesets that are more side-scrolling than top-down and I had a question or two. I know that each sheet for each thing needs to be a certain size... But as these definitely weren't made for rpg maker, putting the sheets available to the correct sizes isn't helping...
  6. zerobeat032

Rewarding Experience based kill type...

I was wanting to see if it were possible to say, award less exp and/rewards based on if my characters defeated an enemy. like If you knocked them out through Hp, you'd get normal rewards and drops, but depleting a "psyche" gauge (Mp) would render them mentally incapable of continuing... but...
  7. zerobeat032

Making Battlers stay facing opposite direction...

So I have a plugin that allows actors to stay in place after attacks and not move back to their original home position and with the awesome help of people here, I figured out how to control where people end up based on where they are on the screen based on their coordinates and whatnot. but I've...
  8. zerobeat032

YED Sideview Battler and Note Tag reading...

YED Sideview Battler, for those who don't know allows you to increase the amount of frames per Sideview Battler, add custom motions, control frame speed, and looping. and it does so through reading note tags for actors... which I've realized is probably why it doesn't like to let actors use any...
  9. zerobeat032

RMMV Turn Based Fighting Game system of sorts...

so I had an idea that I've halfway implemented to see how it'd work... basically you have 3 Acts. you use these exclusively for combo like strings of attacks. a slow QTE would pop up and you input a different direction or button. each being their own move. and each using 1 Act. you can also...
  10. zerobeat032

Keeping Actors in certain spots...

so I have a way to have actors and enemies not return to their original home positions in battle. but it's a double edged sword lol. people can wander off too far in any direction, going off screen. sooo, my question is... is there a way to check the positions of everyone in battle and if they...
  11. zerobeat032

YEP Buff and States Cores... Adding States in sequences

I was wondering if it's at all possible to say... add states in the following manner... The enemy has elemental weakness to A Break and B Break... and I want to have it so if you were to use start with B Break which puts State B on them, then A Break which puts State A on them... it'd lead to a...
  12. zerobeat032

Hitbox issues with Yanfly's animated sideview enemies plugin...

I thought at first that the problem had to do with YED Sideview Battler... but that only magnifies the issue. even with just the Yanfly plugin on, I seem to get this issue when I use custom battlers.. . the space around the enemy is huge for some reason... and I'm not entirely sure why...
  13. zerobeat032

QSprite Battler won't show Immediately...

So I'm using Quasi's Qsprite plugin... https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/quasi-sprite.57648/ and I've been trying to use it for sideview battlers. but it's odd. when battles start, the character isn't there for a second then they show up a little later. I feel like its one of the...
  14. zerobeat032

Luna Engine MV Battler Hue issues...

So I've been using Luna Engine (https://archeia.itch.io/luna-engine-mv) which for the unaware does a lot to help customize the different Windows in rpg maker. but in battle I've had one consistent problem... to the point that because I've heard no one else mention it, I'm feeling like it's just...
  15. zerobeat032

Showing Custom Gauges

so.. I've figured out that in combination with ICF-SOFTPARAMS plugin, which creates new parameters and such... you can use certain said parameters as say a new form of mp. and SRDude's Battle Status Customizer can be configured to actually show these custom parameters. add Yanfly's skill core...
  16. zerobeat032

Stunning Characters and Enemies in Battle...

so I was thinking about how some rpgs go about stunning an enemy in order to give the player an advantage or in some cases, the enemy as well... I've even toyed around with some of these myself, trying to replicate something somewhat akin to a fighting game's stun meter. once it's filled up...
  17. zerobeat032

Getting images to be read from different locations...

So I figured out a while back that I could have Image Manager look for stuff in set locations. IE I needed it to look for SV actor files, but since I'm using YED, it doesn't read them right. so I made normal versions of the the SV actor sheets and put them in the Pictures folder. Then I used...
  18. zerobeat032

Olivia's Order Turn Battle, Turn Order Graphics Issue...

I hate to post again so soon but I was on the forums and came across what I was hoping would be a solution to a problem I was having with Olivia's Order Turn Battle. I use YED_SideviewBattler and the pictures don't quite show up too well in the order turns... As you can see... or well can't...
  19. zerobeat032

Torigoya_BalloonInBattle Question...

So this plugin puts little speech bubbles above the actors and enemies in various situations during battle. But the bubbles tend to stay and linger during an entire attack/skill so to speak. and with Yanfly Action Sequences, that can look a bit odd. I tried looking through the file to see if...
  20. zerobeat032

Requesting Motions For States...

I was wondering if anyone was aware of exactly how to request a motion from a sideview battler using a state. I was wanting to use something other than Abnormal. I saw code for plugin using guard as the motion during a state. I tried something along those lines of wording and it didn't work. I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Sotheby's had send me a mail this moment, stating an auction base for a book of mine at 150.000 euro. I found that book in a trashbin. It look like those chests that simply hide the final sword in an RPG.
I need to find some mapping tutorials cause I'm soooo terrible at it. like just awful lol. I've been having a huge asset issue with anything that isn't battle related unfortunately thanks to custom non-rtp characters.
I'm hoping to get a call October 1. They should be fully open by then.

With this, all demo dungeon graphics are done.
Eventually I need to make animations...send help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoodyGoldfish