Search results

1. Nirwanda

PSA: criminal scum is monetizing your rm games

You can find more about it on this video.
  2. Nirwanda

Original Character Contest II!

I'm not sure I understand correctly: we need to use the generator to create an OC but we might add custom parts as long as they are ours or free for use. We can't use our own style in them (as in making the character taller or making a full body bust), it has to fit the rtp. Is that right?
  3. Nirwanda

Best of luck!

Best of luck!
  4. Nirwanda

Just finished doing a huge marketing campaign for my pixel store. I hope it works!

Just finished doing a huge marketing campaign for my pixel store. I hope it works!
  5. Nirwanda

I assume you have heard about salt and sanctuary, it's even more like these games since it has...

I assume you have heard about salt and sanctuary, it's even more like these games since it has no procedural generation. https://store.steampowered.com/app/283640/Salt_and_Sanctuary/
  6. Nirwanda

Fake news! Everyone knows yanfly lives in a magical forest surrounded by fairies and unicorns!

Fake news! Everyone knows yanfly lives in a magical forest surrounded by fairies and unicorns!
  7. Nirwanda

Man you rule! I wish I was half the spriter you are.

Man you rule! I wish I was half the spriter you are.
  8. Nirwanda

Congrats mate :)

Congrats mate :)
  9. Nirwanda

Bug with yanfly passive states

OK thanks a lot :)
  10. Nirwanda

Well I found where the skill is learned (line 2212)but I don't know how I would be able to tell the code to target the specific actor who learned the skill. So what I did was manually refresh all the actors and it seems to have worked. It won't cause any complications, down the line, will it...
  11. Nirwanda

Thanks for answering! For the record, I tried learning the skills through an event and the same thing happened. But they're being learned through this plugin. (warning! japanese ahead!) I'm afraid it's probably gonna be more complex than I thought if you have to deal with that massive moonrunes...
  12. Nirwanda

This bug is only aesthetic but it's kind of annoying. So, I'm using yanfly passive states+base param control to create a character growth system: you learn rogue skill it comes with a passive that gives + 10 agi, you learn a warrior skill and get an extra +5 to attack and so on. The bug is that...
  13. Nirwanda

Pretty Sleek Gauges

So many thanks! I love your plugin and it was a shame I couldn't use it. You've been awesome. :)
  14. Nirwanda

Pretty Sleek Gauges

Uh sorry, sorry I wasn't clear enough: yeah it only happens with the patch. A million thanks for your patience!
  15. Nirwanda

Pretty Sleek Gauges

Thanks a ton! i hope everything works right with it! :D EDIT: Sadly it causes a weird bug with galv's bust menu now... but that's really beyond the scope of what I could ask. Basically if you go beyond the regular amount of actors allowed on one row, it'll create dummy copies of them on the...
  16. Nirwanda

How do I check, using code, if the party doesn't have an item?

Thanks a ton, Shaz; that works out perfectly! :D
  17. Nirwanda

Well the hime plugin needed to use code: you needed to input "hide_choice( choiceNumber, condition )" as a script code. But, the alternate method I got suggested worked just as well even if it is a bit messy. Thanks a ton for the alternate solution, Shaz. :)
  18. Nirwanda

Well for whatever reason it gave me an error, but someone gave me an alternate solution: use an else. If party has items 2: else hide choice Thanks alot anyway!
  19. Nirwanda

Pretty Sleek Gauges

Love this plugin. But, if it is not too much trouble, I'd like to request a compatiblity patch with yanfly's battle status window. Please? Right now i'm getting this (I'm using 1.52 in case it has anything to do with it). I've already tried swapping the plugin order and deactivating all others...
  20. Nirwanda

I've googled this but I only keep finding people asking about checking if the party has an item, not the opposite. I'm using hime's hide choices, but you need to enter code as a condition to hide a choice. And I'd like to hide some if you don't have an specific item. Thanks in advance!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729