Search results

1. WithosEmpire

How do I use GubiD Tactical Battle System for VX Ace?

I'm trying to use it, but I can't figure out how. I found a demo for it, but I don't know how to use any of it. Any links to his website don't work as it appears to be non-existent. Any help would be appreciated. I keep getting this message when attempting to initiate a battle...
  2. WithosEmpire

Bloody sprites and tilesets?

I need ones specifically for VX Ace. I don't have MV
  3. WithosEmpire

Bloody sprites and tilesets?

Dioes anyone have bloddy sprites or tilesets for RPG Maker VX Ace. I need it for an area in my game that is creepy and disturbing with eerie music.
  4. WithosEmpire

Script to remove the formation option?

It worked perfectly. Thanks.
  5. WithosEmpire

I add that to where the custom scripts go and I keep getting the message --------------------------- Adventures in Gen --------------------------- Script '( Insert here )' line 98: SyntaxError occurred. unexpected keyword_end, expecting $end --------------------------- OK...
  6. WithosEmpire

Kicking butt in making my new game!

Kicking butt in making my new game!
  7. WithosEmpire

I've been looking around and I whenever I find one, it doesn't work when I put it in. My game won't look good if people kess up the formations and rearrange the characters, they won't look good in cut-scenes where they walk into a place and tehn turn around facing a different direction. I...
  8. WithosEmpire

Violin Player

the 3 that normally are included in the standard sprites, the 3x4 or 4x3 that is normally used. And European style.
  9. WithosEmpire

Violin Player

My game requires me to have a violin player. I am not talented enough to do this on my own. I need a sprite sheet of a man playing violin. I need it for VX Ace. It needs to look like something that fits in with the looks of the original style of VX Ace. It needs to look like a man with medieval...
  10. WithosEmpire

Voltron Resources

I need Voltron Resources that look like they are from Defender of the Universe. I need animated side view battlers, characters, tiles, icons, etc. I use RPG Maker VX Ace I need the main Voltron Force including allura. I need the 5 lions. I need Voltron Fully Formed. I need Zarkon, haggar, his...
  11. WithosEmpire

Sprite sheet

Resource Type: Character Maker Format:  Rpg Maker Vx Ace Art Style: looks like the standard resources from RPG Maker Vx ace. Description:  Wearing the clothing of an Old-fashioned Irishman. He is younger with his hair not combed or styled but cut. his movement will be him playing his...
  12. WithosEmpire

Health bars out of battle

Is there a script that adds the health bars, magic, and tp on the side of the screen outside of a battle?
  13. WithosEmpire

Lock on thing

In my game i want to make an area where one of the gun special animation plays and follows the player and then when it locks on it will stay on the tile where it locked on which will let the player escape but if the player doesn't move it does damage. Is this even possible? If so how can I do it?
  14. WithosEmpire

How to use the full version graphics in a game transfered from the lite version

I recently bought the full version of rpg maker vx ace and I transferred a game I was working on from the lite version to it. How can I use the graphics from the full version in the game that I'm making that came originally from the lite version?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729