Search results

1. Amrod

What is your height?

5'9 - 5'10 Was my height last time I checked.
  2. Amrod

What do you put on your hotdog/hamburger?

Hamburger: Ketchup (Not too much), Mayo, Thin sliced tomatoes, Lettuce, Bacon, Fries, Chicken Nuggets. Then I dip it into sweet and sour sauce :P Hotdog: Whatever I find in the fridge
  3. Amrod

Jumping right in, hello!

Hi Hi! Welcome to the community :D
  4. Amrod

E3 2014

Nintendo's Lineup blew the others out of the water. I loved the Zelda game, I cant wait for Xenoblade, and SSB. I'm still waiting for more info on Shin Megami Tensei X Fire Emblem. That Uncharted 4 sneak peak <3
  5. Amrod

Ragnarok Online 2

Stick with RO1. RO2 just doesnt have that quality that the first one did.
  6. Amrod

Games you hate, yet everyone else cherishes.

I loved Suikoden 4. Even though everyone says its the weakest of the Suikodens. Maybe its because that was the first one I played. Either way. I was into the whole pirate thing at the time and the game entertained the crap out of me. @The Final Fantasy 7 Convo. I loved 7. May not have been the...
  7. Amrod

Games that made you cry.

The first 10 minutes of "The Last of Us" The ending of Crisis Core. When I was a kid and I saw Aerith die in FF7 Wow I thought there would be more :l Guess Im a cold heartless lovable.
  8. Amrod

The Secret Thread (Or Share a fact about yourself)

I havent liked it since I was a kid. I would spit it out when my Mother gave me some. I try it every once in a while (Once a year maybe) to see if maybe I've gotten over the hate but I still dont like it :l How do you hate cheese? Cheese is part of my everyday life D:
  9. Amrod

The Secret Thread (Or Share a fact about yourself)

Hmmm 1. I tend to sleep on the floor next to my bed instead of ON my bed.  2. I used to hate going into cafeterias, because all of my friends hated each other and I just couldnt choose between them. 3. I tend to space out when someones talking to me and walk away while they are in mid...
  10. Amrod

Try out Pokemmo, It was actually pretty fun xD

Try out Pokemmo, It was actually pretty fun xD
  11. Amrod

Child Sprite Set

Ooohh I was looking for that one :D
  12. Amrod

Child Sprite Set

I love you man thank you xD
  13. Amrod

Child Sprite Set

I was wondering if anyone had a sprite set or could link me to one. Looking for the actors in kid form. As well as a emo set if there is one corresponding to it. Sorry for the bother and Thanks in advance!
  14. Amrod

Games that made you cry.

Ending of Final Fantasy X, Ending of Crisis Core, and the first Kingdom Hearts.
  15. Amrod

Most underrated RPG

@RyanA aahhhh I love Overlord!!! played all of them even the one for Wii haha, those games where soo fun! They are severely underrated.
  16. Amrod

Your Favourite Video Game Villain~

Kefka. Nough said Edit: Delita's story was impressive though...War of the Lion remains one of my favorite games.
  17. Amrod

The Rant/Rave Thread

@Travatar Bro, You know whats messed up? When they take credit for what you did, and say you did nothing but sit on your ass. SOAB!!!!
  18. Amrod

Games you play through annually.

Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions Have to beat it every year from scratch and get all my characters to 99. Then Im satisfied haha
  19. Amrod

The Rant/Rave Thread

@Ruby Is that like.... A retirement home? Im tired of people telling me that Im lazy when I CLEAN THE FCKING HOUSE, CLEAN THE WHOLE KITCHEN, Throw away the trash and help them everyday. >;l I think being short of a slave is being lazy

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729