Search results

1. postnjam

Requesting Logo for Title

Here's what I came up with, tell me if you want me to add anything..
  2. postnjam

Plot and Character Feedback

Yeah I'll most likely change the wolf lady. Thanks
  3. postnjam

Plot and Character Feedback

Here is my current premise for my text based RPG "The songs of our sorrows" The year is 2019, The united states of America have broken into two separate countries, The southern state coalition (SSC) and the North federal alliance (NFA). The SSC announces that Genetic and Mechanical...
  4. postnjam

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

Ok, played with the resource manager a bit, bit of an issue as you can only import one item at a time. then it resets the file manager to your game file the next time you want to import, not the file you last imported from, meaning you have to do this over and over again. Not too big of an...
  5. postnjam

RPG Maker MV Version 1.1 Update + Changelog!

Resource manager! Looks like I'll be dumping VX ace then, got MV but found the lack of a resource manager made me go back to VX ace. Glad they listened to feedback.
  6. postnjam

Can't access my forum store purchases

So I was trying to redownload time fantasy which I brought on the forum store and the links go dead. the resource pack doesn't appear on the main site's download centre. thanks.
  7. postnjam

POP! Freebies

I'm guessing this ties into how the next pack seems to be about a crazed masked murderer.
  8. postnjam

RPG Maker User Survey

Done, put down that I wanted them to include the database in MV as transfering files is annoying.
  9. postnjam

server problems??

I heard there was something to do with the company the forums use getting dossed or something.
  10. postnjam

POP! Preview

See hexed, Great stuff like this is why I can never finish a product, Just when I get alot of progress done, You just release a great freebie or Members+ thing and my next week is wasted making maps using your tiles.  Just to quickly ask while I'm here, Are you still doing toliets and dead...
  11. postnjam

THE RPGMAKER MV COUNTDOWN

Checked my rota for work, On a late so I'll be home at 10pm, alas, I won't be there when it goes live, but at least I won't be sitting waiting for it to launch and being unproductive.
  12. postnjam

RPG MAKER MV PREORDER PAGE IS LIVE!

Ahhhhhhhhh! preordered! 
  13. postnjam

Pregnant sprite!

Not sure if you're using this style, but the ds resouce pack (the retro sci-fi one) Has a pregnant lady, she's not bald though.
  14. postnjam

So do i stop what i am doing and buy this?

it's weird because one or two features in 2000/2003 are not in VX ACE but are really useful such as proper layers and the ability to make it automatically avoid blocking characters with text boxes. which are really useful.
  15. postnjam

Ancient Dungeons

Awesome pack, quick tip: Need characters? Use the rural farm set, works like a charm.
  16. postnjam

Ancient Dungeons

EDIT: Seems to have been fixed or fixed itself, On with the map creating! Um....the client area download is broken, the "click here to download isn't a link. :(
  17. postnjam

Sci-Fi Tiles Sneak Peek

Just figured out that you can combine this and Wild Steam to create SPACE COWBOYS.
  18. postnjam

New RPG MAKER hinted?

Could be Rpg maker DC, We haven't heard of that in a while. However software entry would be nice.
  19. postnjam

New RPG MAKER hinted?

So, recently a trailer on steam was released for RPGMAKER 2003 and had a timeline of the recent products, when watching it I noticed something strange. On the right side is a RPG maker game with a question mark, it's version name obscured. What's very odd is that it points to some time in...
  20. postnjam

Chain Game II - Brainstorming

Can't wait to get involved and make a chapter, never did get to claim in time. Eyes peeled for a place.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

2018 joining project as scripter*
Owner "Check it out, got all the YEP plugins!!!
2020 joining project as scripter*
Owner "Sorry, I keepeaning to get rid of these..."
We just added more plugins as part of Wednesday Tea Time! Got the mouse system setup for MV/MZ!
Let's create game with RTP only, no plugin except official one..
Trying to get enough of an outline for my game to know what art needs to be made. I'm very out of practice with writing, having focused on art, and I'm realizing that I really missed it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JellyTheDodo