Search results

1. Internetakias

Use Equips as Items

It'd be nice if aside from the skill trigger there was a common event trigger
  2. Internetakias

Theo - Limited Inventory

How about including the option to disable item stacking and have every duplicate take up an inventory slot?
  3. Internetakias

Basic Mouse System + Addons

I got a suggestion, how about clickable hud buttons?
  4. Internetakias

V's Relationship/Bio Window v2.4

Alright, thanks for adding in my suggestions!
  5. Internetakias

Just a title for the character, like "Fellow Swordsman".
  6. Internetakias

You should add a description variable option and a "title" field. Would also be nice if we the strenght of a relationship could be determined by a number or a text string instead of a bar.
  7. Internetakias

YSE - Guardian Summon

Would be nice if this envolved into a Persona battle system.
  8. Internetakias

Advanced Game Time

Is there a possibility of a GameTime.day_year? command?
  9. Internetakias

ZMail - Sending you spam since 2013

Alright, in case you didn't realise, I copypasted my suggestions from Animal Crossing's mailing system which works exactly like the suggestions I made.
  10. Internetakias

ZMail - Sending you spam since 2013

Get read for an overly long suggestions post! First of all, I'd really like it if you could attach presents to letters and stuff, as well as allowing the player to attach items of their own to recieved letters so he/she can use them as extra storage. Second, it'd also be cool if the player...
  11. Internetakias

Scene Interpreter

Oh, I see. I guess you could use a common event like that for pitching a tent or something like that. For example, you have all of your tent parts in a bag, selecting that bag adds all the parts to your inventory which you can then select to place on the map throught the same common event, 
  12. Internetakias

Scene Interpreter

Hmmm, I'm planning to use the script to implement Animal Crossing's item options, aka showing a list of options you can do with the selected item, like "Use/Eat/Equip/Wear/Place/Etc, Drop, Cancel", but that's probably not what you meant, was it? :P
  13. Internetakias

Scene Interpreter

Nice script, but I'm kinda surprised there isn't some kind of item tag that determines if the common event assigned to said item runs on the item screen or not.
  14. Internetakias

Region Map Loader

Oh, ok. Thanks!
  15. Internetakias

Area Maps

Thanks for adding that! Well, how about adding a comment tag that determines which events continue updating after the player leaves the area and which don't?
  16. Internetakias

Region Map Loader

Would it be possible to load maps using script calls instead of map note tags? Cause there'll be several house expansions in my game.
  17. Internetakias

Tag Manager

Oh, thanks!
  18. Internetakias

Tag Manager

Bump
  19. Internetakias

Tag Manager

Like: Conditional Branch: Script: is_tag.item/weapon/skill/whatever[id] = "tag"?
  20. Internetakias

Area Maps

oh, would it be possible to make them run as soon as the players enters the area they're in?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729