Search results

1. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

@somenick Glad you like what you see so far. No idea how long it will take to finish the game, probably years. Though I hope to get a tech-demo with a tutorial for the battle systems out towards the middle of the year, or sooner if RL plays along.
  2. Lihinel

January 2020 Goals and Progress Thread

Not much going on, gonna work on movement and skill targeting for my battle system, since I am revamping it to take place on an open map rather than sideview with preset positions.
  3. Lihinel

December 2019 Goals and Progress Thread

Finished implementing loading and saving builds, so I guess, mission accomplished. Battle system is getting an Overhaul, (MHA pun intended) so thats gonna be the goal for the next couple of month. Not sure if I am gonna post in january or february goals and progress, but I'll be back late...
  4. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

Finished the menu for loading and saving character and group builds. I'll focus on getting the battle system up and running next. Though things will slow down considerably due to RL for the next quarter of the year, so there will probably be only monthly updates at best.
  5. Lihinel

@Dust Glad you like it, the system draws a lot of inspiration from Pkmn (Games and TCG) and Guild Wars 1. @Topic: Skill and Equipment sections of the status menu are done. Still working on the battle system, but nothing too fancy to show right now. Stretch goal for the month is to get...
  6. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

Skill and Equipment selection for the menu is done. Now mainly working on character and group build saving and loading. Still working on the battle system on the side.
  7. Lihinel

Finished the status window and its attribute and affinity sub menus. Still gotta finish skill, and equipment selection. Hope to get it done by the end of the month.
  8. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

Currently working on the status menu and character build templates to get things ready for the battle system and make its testing easier. Just finished character attributes and affinities. Affinities: Attributes: Screenshots:
  9. Lihinel

More or less finished status menu window itself, now working on switching skills and equipment. Also postponed working on the battle system to implement character & group build templates, hope to get it done before january.
  10. Lihinel

What makes a good Isekai game? What to avoid?

Some might, but as a general statement, I'll call BS on that one. And Dara agrees:
  11. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

Currently working on the battle system, just finished the elemental effectiveness matrix, thanks js for hashes/objects. Elemental weakness/strength matrix: Yes, its from Pkmn, I prefer to copy from the best, take that Plato!
  12. Lihinel

I don't have as much time this month, compared to last, but as for my goals: - Finish the status menu window - Continue work on the battle system
  13. Lihinel

November 2019 Goals and Progress Thread!

Last day of the month and last update from me. Was working on the battle system and decided to create some sprites to display stats (left) and elements (right): The elements pretty much correspond to those of Pkmn. The stats are associated with skill effects. (Starting with the grey one, in...
  14. Lihinel

Finished the barn: (more or less, still some placeholder functionalities that need other features to work 100%) Now I either work on the crafting/cooking or continue with the battle system for the rest of the month and december.
  15. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

The barn is up and running: (Except for some minor placeholders that need other features to be implemented) Don't think I'll have a demo by the end of the year, as crafting isn't done yet and the progress on the battle system is slower than expected. (Had to redo some of the interface...
  16. Lihinel

Half a month gone by, pretty sure I'll get the rest of the barn done before december. Finished the Animal Status Window: Still working on renaming and tool use on animals.
  17. Lihinel

The game making backup

Zip the project (or if I am mainly working on Plugins just the Plugin folder or use the specific file I am working on), rename it name-year-month-day and save it to a folder and 1 of 3 different USB Sticks (rotate that one) and also to dropbox every couple days. Kinda overkill, but I lost a...
  18. Lihinel

When did you start RMing and what software you use first time?

Don Miguels translation of the 2k, though at that time I mostly played RPGmaker games and didn't really start making games till the late 00s, or early 10s and even then I didn't get very far with most projects.
  19. Lihinel

- Finish the Barn Plugin I started last month. (- Continue work on the Battle System Plugin.)
  20. Lihinel

RMMV Ludus Sophiae

@rue669 Sure, I added a small section to the main post. Let me know if you want more details to any point. (Though I didn't make it too specific on purpose, as I haven't finished most features in MV yet and can only extrapolate from what I have realised in the old version of the game.)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729