I haven't got my badge yet.. :(
  2. dreamfall887

Welcome to the forum! :kaohi:

Welcome to the forum! :kaohi:
  3. dreamfall887

Hello, nice to meet you @fstar9688 :kaohi:

Hello, nice to meet you @fstar9688 :kaohi:
  4. dreamfall887

@EpicFILE Ah I see! XD Well anyways it's nice to meet you. :LZYcool::thumbsup-right: Welcome...

@EpicFILE Ah I see! XD Well anyways it's nice to meet you. :LZYcool::thumbsup-right: Welcome back to the forum!
  5. dreamfall887

@EpicFILE *checks profile* Hey! You're only 3 years younger than me! XD

@EpicFILE *checks profile* Hey! You're only 3 years younger than me! XD
  6. dreamfall887

Hello! :kaohi:

Hello! :kaohi:
  7. dreamfall887

Nice to meet you! :kaohi:

Nice to meet you! :kaohi:
  8. dreamfall887

RMMV The Heart's Fallacy

I really enjoyed this game. I liked the story, music and the graphics. Nice work! :)
  9. dreamfall887

Game & Map Screenshots 11

@gabrieldiastche, Thank you! :LZSexcite: @grimf , Thanks for the feedback, @grimf . :) I agree about the empty spaces between health bars and portraits. I may tweak their positions in the script to see if I can make it look better. @Kes Thanks for the feedback, @Kes. :) The black line is...
  10. dreamfall887

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Spent the day making custom menu themes for my game using Galv's menu script. Tried to make sure the menu themes fit the characters colour schemes. I've never designed a menu before so this was a fun (and time-consuming!) experience. :)
  11. dreamfall887

Does anyone have the scripts and addons for Ramiros Battle Engine?

Hi @Roninator2, The add-on scripts were: YEA Compatibility File https://ramirormvxa.wordpress.com/scripts/ramiros-battle-engine-rbs/add-ons/battleback-manager/ https://ramirormvxa.wordpress.com/scripts/ramiros-battle-engine-rbs/add-ons/combo-window/...
  12. dreamfall887

RMMZ Magnum Rider Z [One Map Challenge]

Wow! This is amazing! Nice work! :LZSexcite:
  13. dreamfall887

Edward's MV Resource V0.22[Colosseum Tile Updated 10/15/2017]

@Moon_Haven @SpritesofImagiNation @Banjo @Vinvin @Aphador Managed to find another link. You can download them for free at Edward T's p atreon. :) https://www.p atreon.com/since/posts
  14. dreamfall887

Thanks @KakonComp! :) Hopefully the add on scripts are still available somewhere too.
  15. dreamfall887

Hello, I was looking for battle system scripts and I found this one by Ramiro I liked. Unfortunately all the links are gone. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find them? Thanks. :) https://ramirormvxa.wordpress.com/scripts/ramiros-battle-engine-rbs/
  16. dreamfall887

RMVXA Escape The Haunted Forest! [One Map Challenge]

Thanks @Starmage! I'm so happy you enjoyed it! :kaojoy:
  17. dreamfall887

RMVXA Escape The Haunted Forest! [One Map Challenge]

Hi @KazukiT! Thank you for the feedback, I'm glad you found the game fun! :cutesmile: I'm still a newbie when it comes balancing enemies and designing boss fights so I was trying not to make the battles too hard. I think I ended up making the game too easy though lol. I'm glad you liked Ashley...
  18. dreamfall887

I'm Back

Nice to meet you, @PixelMister! :kaohi:
  19. dreamfall887

:kaohi:

:kaohi:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!
The right kind of creativity is adding your flavoring and layering on tested and proven tropes, not tearing them down and rebuild things in your image. Just like how you don't cook eggs with a brick or a chainsaw, but instead learning on how to make your eggs look good and different than the other eggs.
Stream will be live shortly with some Darkest Dungeon! Feel free to drop by!
Ah! Another nice "clear day" in....
//Smacks a nearby fleshy mass
No you! Me time, not you time! :kaolivid:
//Looks back
Where was I? Oh yes, another...
//deep breath and coughs
...nice clear day in Silent Hill. :LZSexcite:
Finally logged back to my RM central account... it's been a while.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Narfsnarf