Search results

1. Jef299

Let's Play Requests

Let me be Frank. Teal and Zeal (Or Steele?) did a LP of this.. and since then the game has been updated A LOT. If they would give it another go, I'd like it. They critiqued it a lot in their LP. I mean I put HOURS OF WORK into the game since then. I would like -An Updated Look. Or rather, would...
  2. Jef299

Last game I made didn't have a day/night cycle. It was night time when ever you finally hit the...

Last game I made didn't have a day/night cycle. It was night time when ever you finally hit the x iin the corner ha ha! This time I will have an awesome, flawless, Day/night cycle!
  3. Jef299

Just masted the clock.. super secret project. Like mister David Pumpkins... Any questions?

Just masted the clock.. super secret project. Like mister David Pumpkins... Any questions?
  4. Jef299

RMMV The Land of the Fish 2.5/Land of the fish (DL back up)

First problems fixed! -Bug net was too cheap. -way better Palace dialog!
  5. Jef299

The thread starts over here. This is a brand new MASSIVE version of the game. Version 2.5. It is halfway to land of the fish 3. It has so much stuff to do, it is awesome! Huge fist bump to this thread. Let's get it on the front page! Massive game update!
  6. Jef299

OH! PIRATE RESOURCES YOU CANT HAVE? NICE TRY ON SCI FI TOO.

OH! PIRATE RESOURCES YOU CANT HAVE? NICE TRY ON SCI FI TOO.
  7. Jef299

RMVXA Instructor Driller and Instructor Driller 2: Revenge of the Blaggots!

I've sold the rights to these games, they'll never be a third made by me. Please do not throw caterpillars in my yard.
  8. Jef299

I found them! Thanks!

I found them! Thanks!
  9. Jef299

Im disabled and can only work a few hours before im about to quit. I hear ya man.

Im disabled and can only work a few hours before im about to quit. I hear ya man.
  10. Jef299

I don't see any sci fi or futuristic tilesets for MV unless im totally BLIND.

I don't see any sci fi or futuristic tilesets for MV unless im totally BLIND.
  11. Jef299

I did a betting machine once.

I did a betting machine once.
  12. Jef299

Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion? You'd better learn my name 'cause It's—...

Who's the girl next door living in the haunted mansion? You'd better learn my name 'cause It's— Ashley!
  13. Jef299

A Doom RPG...Thoughts?

Doom is even based off a game of dungeons and dragons where demons came from a portal and took over the map.
  14. Jef299

What Makes A Good Game?

Heart. It's gotta have HEART!
  15. Jef299

Super Tasters? Picky Eaters?

Seafood diet! Huh? Yeah. Seafood and I EAT it.
  16. Jef299

I'm downloading Breath of the Wild wii u version. :)

I'm downloading Breath of the Wild wii u version. :)
  17. Jef299

RIP Wii U

Lack of a "Mario galaxy" title.
  18. Jef299

I'm the same way, no sugar!

I'm the same way, no sugar!
  19. Jef299

I'll make one like magic! Let me know if it works!
  20. Jef299

Game & Map Screenshots 9

If I make it so the cupboard has nothing on top would it still violate the two tile rule?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729