Search results

1. Michael Caiola

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

I made mine in photoshop. Templates like this don't work in the generator since they're a different size.
  2. Michael Caiola

Anyone know of a working Action Battle System (ABS) plugin for RMMV?

There's not much to it, I just need to figure out how to offset character spriteset to fix the downward attack. I'm not active with MV right now but when I'm at my computer I'll upload the sprites so you can see what I did and reproduce it for your characters. I'll also screenshot the...
  3. Michael Caiola

MC's VE Throwable Objects/YEP Battle Core Engine Patch

No, no. Don't be sorry. I'm going to reach out to an admin to see if we can get a translator.
  4. Michael Caiola

I'm having trouble understanding you. You're first language is French, right?
  5. Michael Caiola

Do you mean having one skill be used for standard sword attacks AND for shooting throwable objects? Unfortunately, you can't do that with this patch. That's one of the limitations.
  6. Michael Caiola

RPG Maker MV Extended Generator - Version Alpha 0.10 - Update on the 7th September 2019

To solve the layer issue, can you have it export a png for each layer instead of just one file? Also, I think TIFF files do layers but I can't remember if it does transparency. Can you add a feature to export character, face, and battler sprites all at once?
  7. Michael Caiola

Offset character sprites on map

Thank you both!
  8. Michael Caiola

I will post in that forum then. Say, do you happen to have/know how to make a plugin to do that?
  9. Michael Caiola

I'm looking for a script to offset character sprites on the map. By default, the bottom of the sprite is aligned to the bottom of the tile. That makes sense. But if you have a sprite where something would extend past the "bottom" like a tail for the up sprite or something that would extend from...
  10. Michael Caiola

Too many elements? Too many heroes?

Are you my soul mate? @richter_h Check out these comments. I refined my elements. http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/69376-too-many-elements-too-many-heroes/&do=findComment&comment=661380...
  11. Michael Caiola

Custom Force Action using Javascript

I meant common event, not event. Sorry. I edited it. And why can't my plugin use plugin commands? I'm pretty sure any plugin can use plugin commands. That's what they're for. Plugin commands are a great feature for people who don't know Javascript very well.
  12. Michael Caiola

Heh. If only that were true for everything. There's a plugin that does something similar to what Tyrael79 and I are looking for. GALV_MapProjectiles Couldn't something similar accomplish what we're trying to do? UPDATE: @Tyrael79   I put something together using GALV's Map...
  13. Michael Caiola

I'm not. I want to be able to enter "ForceBattle x y" in that box so that when the common event gets to that step, it forces the current battler to perform skill x on target y as describe in the OP.
  14. Michael Caiola

Really? dayum. I figured it'd be as easy as writing the Javascript equivalent of in game events. Surely there's a way to accomplish a painfully simple version this with events. Also, as of 4 hours ago Quasi ABS is no longer supported.
  15. Michael Caiola

How could I have been more precise? I said I needed a plugin command, said what I needed it to look like, and said what I needed it to do. How do I use that code to make a plugin command?
  16. Michael Caiola

Not a state and not a notetag. I want a plugin command I can use in an event. I'm updating a plugin and I want to add this functionality. The code for the plugin command itself wouldn't be related to any other code in the plugin. So all I need is the code to go in the plugin that would...
  17. Michael Caiola

Further displaying my ignorance of how to use these. Can you help me?
  18. Michael Caiola

I am giving this the almighty bump. I signed on for one reason this morning and one reason only. To post this exact request.
  19. Michael Caiola

Fancy Ferret's Logo Workshop

It absolutely will.
  20. Michael Caiola

Fancy Ferret's Logo Workshop

This nearly brought me to tears. There is no possible way I can adequately thank you for this. I love it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729