Search results

1. Cvrtis

Problems with 'spoilers' and 'quotes'

In new forum design I have a few problems with adding and editing comments and posts. First af all because new design is not adopted for tablets. 1. I can not move and delete a 'spoiler' frame via tablet; 2. I can not move and delete a 'quote' frame via tablet (there is a problem with...
  2. Cvrtis

Start Encounter battle effect

Hello, I have not found a similar theme or script, so my question is: there are somewhere the script with settings effect when encounter battle start? (I means effect when flash and zoom). I want to change that effect or, on first time, at least, turn it off. Thank You. UPD. I'm...
  3. Cvrtis

Separate state lines for buff and debuff

For example: The states that I note as a buff - in the one line The states that I note as a debuff - in the another line Not only in Menu, in battle window too. Maybe it can be only a snippet of code?
  4. Cvrtis

Draw an armor. Need help for idea

Hello to all, I need help. The fact that I have a problem with imagination. It's veeery big problem for me. So I want to ask you to help me.   I have a character. 1. And I have to draw an armor for him. But I have NO idea how it should look. I leave here a picture with template. What exactly I...
  5. Cvrtis

MV's Conditional Branches without "Else"?

I don't know, why they cut "Else" from Conditional Branches, and now, I have a problems with it. Besides they cut 2 buttons!  ;_; Can someone say, hot to do that: - without the braindstorm! I do not understand scripts...
  6. Cvrtis

Cvrtis' Edits (Little update)

I hope you like it. I will be glad if you will use them. If you need, I can make recolour. If You find any defects, be sure to tell me. Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Enterbrain, Cvrtis. Non-Commercial: free. Commercial: free; in some cases contact me (you will see a note next to the resource)...
  7. Cvrtis

Looking for icons: Rabbit's foot (amulet) and Rabbit's boots (armor)

Hello, I'm looking for icon Rabbit's foot (amulet). I think, I saw an amulet somewhere, but I can not remember - where ( I could not find it in the Granny's list. Can anyone help? And if there are boots, similar to the back foot rabbit? ) I would be very grateful.
  8. Cvrtis

I can't find an autor of tile

Does somebody know, who made it? I will be very happy, if you let me know.
  9. Cvrtis

Cvrtis' Resources

I want to submit some of my tiles. I hope you like it. I will be glad if you will use them. I will update this thread, because I'm making a game by myself. Terms of Use & Credit Credit: Enterbrain, Cvrtis + otherwise noted (for example +Mack means, that I remade or take smth from Mack's...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729