Search results

1. FleshToDust

Tutorial: How to sleep

Tutorial: How to sleep
  2. FleshToDust

RMMV Horseventure

@Burgerland You can put it on itch and gamejolt as well. IndieDB I think is one too.
  3. FleshToDust

RMMV Dark Souls In Space

I'm a simple man. I see Dark Souls and I click. If you have a game idea for Dark Souls gameplay, do it. I'll play it.
  4. FleshToDust

RMMV Horseventure

Nice! Your game is so unique I want to see it do great! Don't get discouraged. There's a market for it that you won't see until it hits Steam. That woman in the reddit I linked you. She was really passionate about it but she doesn't know about rpg maker. Once it hits Steam though, the market...
  5. FleshToDust

At least you didn't break your hip. You don't want to be walking with crutches for 6-8 weeks...

At least you didn't break your hip. You don't want to be walking with crutches for 6-8 weeks. Even getting in a vehicle would take a long time.
  6. FleshToDust

GTA an rpg? That's a new one...

GTA an rpg? That's a new one...
  7. FleshToDust

I used to sleep during the day and work overnight. It sucked.

I used to sleep during the day and work overnight. It sucked.
  8. FleshToDust

Nah you'll be streaming that 400gb game at 720p/30fps and discs wont be manufactured any...

Nah you'll be streaming that 400gb game at 720p/30fps and discs wont be manufactured any more(just like pc games) so you won't be able to buy and own games even if you wanted to(not that you'd want to download a game that takes up a 3rd of your storage space anyways). A true dystopia.
  9. FleshToDust

Ohhh ok I get it.

Ohhh ok I get it.
  10. FleshToDust

Isn't steely dan a rock band(just googled)? Did they sing about pokemon or something?

Isn't steely dan a rock band(just googled)? Did they sing about pokemon or something?
  11. FleshToDust

Ah, nice work then! Spent a good amount of time reading. Was a good article.

Ah, nice work then! Spent a good amount of time reading. Was a good article.
  12. FleshToDust

Grats. Which ones yours?

Grats. Which ones yours?
  13. FleshToDust

Or go back in time to stop it. I'm a sucker for time travel.

Or go back in time to stop it. I'm a sucker for time travel.
  14. FleshToDust

Text covering whole screen?

If it's just for a one time mini game and you don't want to replace the entire show message system you could write the text you need for the mini game in a graphics editor and save it as a png file. Make as many as you need and use them as Show Picture events and cover the screen that way. I...
  15. FleshToDust

Gonna be -70c here this month.

Gonna be -70c here this month.
  16. FleshToDust

You gonna freeze it off?

You gonna freeze it off?
  17. FleshToDust

Unpopular Opinions: The Thread

@standardplayer Yes! ugh... It especially makes me angry when youtubers do it and do it into the mic on purpose in every video they do(I can think of 2 people who do this atm). That's an instant unsubscribe from me.
  18. FleshToDust

RMMV Horseventure

@Burgerland This person is dying for a good horse game and I think you have just the medicine she needs. Saw her post and instantly thought of your game. I hope this inspires you to make a great horse game.
  19. FleshToDust

RMMV Dice Card Battle[20 hour Jam Game]

Files are unencrypted if anyone wants to pick it apart and see how I did everything.
  20. FleshToDust

Maybe it wasn't the site that changed but you who perceive it.

Maybe it wasn't the site that changed but you who perceive it.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayato7729