Search results

1. Ungragu

Modification to lmbs - should be easy

Sry for the necropost, but I have a question---how exactly did u remove the BattleCry from Mog's LMBS?
  2. Ungragu

RMMV Second Chance [In Development]

This game looks BEAUTIFUL. Reminds me of "The Lone Survivor" as well as "Claire".
  3. Ungragu

Stat Polygon

@slimmmeiske2 Oops, sorry! I had no idea I did that!
  4. Ungragu

The StatusMenuCore (v 1.1.1)

I wonder if someone could make it compatible with Yanfly's.....nah, just a pipe dream, I'm sure.
  5. Ungragu

Stat Polygon

Ah I see. I take a look at the core files for the ids. @mjshi Okay, I found them in the rpg_objects.js file. However, they appear to be in separation from the base params. The function (in line 2125) is as follows: Would it be possible for one to slightly alter the code of the plugin in order...
  6. Ungragu

Extra features can be added to make Battle System better :-)

So basically like Persona 5's negotiation system?
  7. Ungragu

Stat Polygon

How would I go about adding some of the special parameters, such as Pharmacology?
  8. Ungragu

Game_Stailer94´s Quest System

Okay you know what, whatever. I finally calmed down a bit and found the plugin itself. But the quest editor is still broken. Think I'll just use Gameus's old one.
  9. Ungragu

I think it's broken because this is all I get, and I have repeatedly uninstalled and reinstalled to figure out what I did wrong.
  10. Ungragu

Okay, how did you guys even get this working?! I am freaking out right now because NOTHING in the editor is working!! It wont set the directory and I end up having to use Windows Task Manager to actually close the stupid thing!!! What am I doing wrong?! Editor version is 1.3.3
  11. Ungragu

Weird lag is MV when a couple things happen at once.

Yeah, but what if your thing REQUIRES all those parallel events?
  12. Ungragu

Ramza's new and Improved Dual Wield Plugin -=UPDATED April 3 2019=-

Thanks that may possibly be it, since your plugin is at the bottom of my plugin list. I'll look into that possiblity and get back to you on it.
  13. Ungragu

See? So, maybe you could do a fix or something on this, or tell me if there's something I'm not seeing here. Awesome plugin, by the way.
  14. Ungragu

Yeah, I'm using your Dual Wield plugin along with Yanfly's Action Sequences, but when I have the dual wield plugin on (even if it is not currently in use) the camera gets.....weird.
  15. Ungragu

Saving Won't Work in RMMV....

I've been using MV for a while now, and suddenly, whenever I try to open the save scene, for the first 2 attempts at saving, it will make a buzzer sound. On the third, it will display an error stating "undefined is not a function". Also, here's the plugins I'm using (if that helps) Sorry...
  16. Ungragu

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

Yeah, these are AWESOME!!!! Although perhaps you could add some halberds, or possibly some Uzis (or something like that).
  17. Ungragu

SumRndmDde's CCEX Compatibility Issue

I've been making an RPG using SRD's Character Creator EX and Yanfly's Battle Engine Core----but it just shows an invisible actor in battle. Is there anything I'm missing, or what? Thanks in advance! (hopefully)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unisity