Search results

1. Reapergurl

Back to the Shadows

So, with the way life has treated me now infiltrating everything I do, there is no real, true way to make anything right, so I'm going on indefinite hiatus. This may also be the point where I say goodbye completely, but I'm not sure, yet. There is no single factor in my decision to go back into...
  2. Reapergurl

Elder Scrolls Skill System?

@Kes There wasn't much purpose other than a generic questionnaire. I was tired when I started this topic, but I knew that I needed to get this off my chest before I forgot. @Wavelength I wouldn't be making a linear game though. @XIIIthHarbinger Hmmm...sounds like a complicated but fun task.
  3. Reapergurl

What is your favourite RPG Maker RTP Music?

I think the RTP music gets to us at some point after hearing it for an extended period of time. Same with squelchy sounds for me (and that's as far as I'll go).
  4. Reapergurl

April Goals & Progress Thread

@fhloup Good luck! @Arithmetician Ah, the woes of being a gamer and a game dev, going solo...hang in there. @Punamaagi Thanks for the support, same to you, @Chiara ... @Kes Nightmare is my middle name! lol Kidding! It's Rachel. :yswt: @Amysaurus Map work is looking fabulous! Keep at it...
  5. Reapergurl

@eluukkanen It's because Win7 32-bit doesn't handle .MID files very well (Direct Sound). @HexMozart88 Theme 1 is better than Airship for the Airship.
  6. Reapergurl

Elder Scrolls Skill System?

I've always wondered what it would be like to have a skill system much like in the Elder Scrolls games, so that leveling up and getting better involves only skills getting better. Has anyone ever tried to implement such a system, or close to it? Could it be done with variables? I know that...
  7. Reapergurl

Steam, Game Jolt or Itch.io?

99% of the games I buy have physical copies. Therefore, none of the above. But I will say that the worst place to buy games offline is GameStop (and DON'T get me started with them).
  8. Reapergurl

Well... I had to choose one, and it was VX Ace, but I loved both XP and VX Ace. I honestly loved the World Map music for XP; shame I could never get it to work properly on Win7.
  9. Reapergurl

How good your English grammar?

I have excellent English grammar. I'm probably one of a select few that I know that actually still uses semicolons ( ; ) to separate ideas but have them remain as part of one sentence.
  10. Reapergurl

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

You've wanted to see what I look like... Well, I've yet to be able to recover the photos I had on the HDD I destroyed (and you know why I did it).... However, I did manage to find an image that looks very similar to me.
  11. Reapergurl

Update v.1 and likely final: Unless Amy tells me to continue with Rift Chronicles, because I cannot get a host, it looks like we'll be shelving the project. @Ryzler If this is so, take care of your wife, make sure she recovers well and doesn't do anything stupid to deter her recovery. To all...
  12. Reapergurl

I think it might...

I think it might...
  13. Reapergurl

@Kes Difference between us, I'm using Yanfly's Victory Aftermath script which has that as a built in feature. @Celianna I really like how your custom clothing shop looks. Update v.02 Gave up on the idea of making a drained lake effect, switching gears and likely changing a map dynamic. Taking...
  14. Reapergurl

It's all good; try again tomorrow.

It's all good; try again tomorrow.
  15. Reapergurl

It's your Internet Browser's fault, not yours. Remember that.

It's your Internet Browser's fault, not yours. Remember that.
  16. Reapergurl

Awesome!

Awesome!
  17. Reapergurl

@[87810:@Stanley] Mine does; Forge, Enchanting, Alchemy, you name it!

@[87810:@Stanley] Mine does; Forge, Enchanting, Alchemy, you name it!
  18. Reapergurl

@Amysaurus The portraits are looking sweet, though. Update v.0.001 Finished the path from Auria Crater through Auria Pass to Auria Forest W. Still have not been able to edit the RTP to create a 'drained lake' effect (I might be asking for help on this-we'll see) Got the Warp/Teleport physics...
  19. Reapergurl

Happy birthday, darling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6vnM9I7HIo

Happy birthday, darling. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6vnM9I7HIo
  20. Reapergurl

There's not that many reliable crafting systems out there; glad to see someone actively working...

There's not that many reliable crafting systems out there; glad to see someone actively working on one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.
Either I just had one of those dreams where you think you're awake, or I have time traveled. I woke up at 6:58am this morning, heard my father leaving for work, laid back down, now its 1:16am.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unisity