Search results

1. lazhiral

Laz's MV Resources (Tile Sets)

I'm updating with a red vending machine. I'm trying to exercise some pixel abilities - which I am far from mastering. If you have any feedback on how to make things better, just tell me, please! :D
  2. lazhiral

Can someone help me with my edit request @_@

You can get the "nude" charset (or base charset, if that's what you meant) on the official Japanese website for RPG Maker MV, if that's what you're asking for (?). Is it like this?:
  3. lazhiral

Hi, nice to meet you.

Welcome, Folkner :) Hope you can enjoy your stay here and contribute with the community! If you ever need anything, just ask!
  4. lazhiral

Why RPG Maker?

For me I believe there's much of a nostalgic feel. I've been using RPG Maker since the 2000 version, and I lost count of how many hours, days or years I've spent on it. In the beginning, what I liked the most was the easy way to manoeuvre things and how warm was my local comm. Nowadays we don't...
  5. lazhiral

Good vs Evil: Mapping Vote

This Team Good map is just too awesome for me to resist. Take my vote! Haha
  6. lazhiral

Maru's MV Bits

These interior tiles are just awesome! Thanks a bunch :)
  7. lazhiral

Probably my last update concerning taverns for now, but here it is: (wood columns, a wood piano and a lone candle) See ya next weekend! Haha
  8. lazhiral

Hah thanks a bunch, Drago9! :D I'm happy to know that :) Also, I'm using this tutorial here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/19147-very-easy-lighting-effects-tutorial It works quite fine on MV.
  9. lazhiral

SLEEPy MV "resources"

Wow really nice skintones! Thanks for sharing :D
  10. lazhiral

Thanks, everyone! :D Here's another update: Tavern Windows, sideview for the cabinets etc,
  11. lazhiral

Delete Mods Please

Thanks a lot! These are simply awesome <3
  12. lazhiral

More Realistic Hair Colors [v1.50]

Thanks a bunch! This one is way better than the original! :D
  13. lazhiral

Lighting effects & Stepping Sounds for MV

While there is no specific plugin for this, you could try this tutorial for a while :) http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/19147-very-easy-lighting-effects-tutorial/ I've just added it to my project and worked fine.
  14. lazhiral

Thank you, Brown Bread! :) Updated it with:
  15. lazhiral

Indrah's MV tiles

Gezzz so awesome! Thanks a lot *saving all nature tiles* <3
  16. lazhiral

Thanks! :D And done \o/
  17. lazhiral

Hello! Here I'll post manly RTP Edits, since I'm not a real pixel artist, haha. But, maybe they're useful for someone :)   Terms of use Feel free to use it on commercial or non-commercial games. You are also free to re-edit it. Please do not post it elsewhere. Don't forget to credit me and...
  18. lazhiral

Actor Stepping Animation

That's pretty nice, I'll probably be using this! :D Thanks a lot for this plugin!
  19. lazhiral

Thalzon's MV Battlers

These are awesome! I particularly like the owl :D
  20. lazhiral

Official Bug Report

Not sure if that's considered a bug (?), but... The glass option is overlaying the front hair images. Maybe that was intended, but anyway, here it is.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander