Search results

1. Hoppy

Yeah I think it was released too soon as well (MV updates usually work on at least my old potato...

Yeah I think it was released too soon as well (MV updates usually work on at least my old potato laptop, but it didn't work on it or the other PC with 1.6), and thanks I've successfully downgraded back to 1.5.1 and everything works again.
  2. Hoppy

That MV update was a disaster, it won't even run now and I don't know how to downgrade it back...

That MV update was a disaster, it won't even run now and I don't know how to downgrade it back to 1.5.1.
  3. Hoppy

RPG Maker MV 1.4.0 Update

If the Smach Z ever comes out, I can get the Smach Z and use it as a handheld RPG Maker MV device and I don't have to use Windows for it.
  4. Hoppy

RPG Maker MV v1.3.5 Update

Looks like I'll just wait until 1.3.6 then. I don't see a reason to update right now as only the generator is the only major change.
  5. Hoppy

Ship on Japanese RPG Maker MV site

Especially for music, we got close to 10 or so or so music packs available for purchase on Steam and this site's store in recent months.
  6. Hoppy

Future Steam Punk Collection

Especially the battle themes, it feels like something that would fit in with a Tales of title or very recent SMT games which are filled with music similar to this.
  7. Hoppy

There really needs to be some paid battleback resources for MV available at the store.  I...

There really needs to be some paid battleback resources for MV available at the store.  I haven't seen any as of today, and I wouldn't mind extra battle backs especially since I have characters who can change the battleback when using some of their attacks.
  8. Hoppy

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Are you planning on releasing a third pack in the near future?
  9. Hoppy

Dogs/ Wolfs as Party members

Poochi (and the other dogs from Metal Max and it's far less popular spinoff series Metal Saga) had some interesting mechanics and it's own weapons and armor as well.  The one thing I didn't like is that the dogs were on permanent auto (the dogs sometimes didn't attack at all and opted for...
  10. Hoppy

Dash - Disable or not disable?

I disable dashing in towns, I keep it on in most dungeons save for a few, but don't disable it where there there are timed events or big winding dungeon maps.  If your dungeon maps are over 40x40 or are some sort of maze, enable dashing.
  11. Hoppy

I use RPG Maker DS pack resources since I bought that after I got Ace in a Humble Bundle sale a...

I use RPG Maker DS pack resources since I bought that after I got Ace in a Humble Bundle sale a few months ago.  Some stuff will look fine, others won't when resized (A1-5 tilesets especially, I don't recommend using those, but you B-E's may work and event objects as well).
  12. Hoppy

Yanfly Item Durability: Having a skill activate when an armor breaks.

I just need to know the lunatic code for it.
  13. Hoppy

Yanfly Item Durability: Having a skill activate when an armor breaks.

I have two types of optional armor in my game disposable armor which break after a certain number of hits, I want to know how to put effects on these that will use a skill on the user or enemy upon the armor breaking?
  14. Hoppy

Season Pass DLC4: Kids Released

Hopefully this hits Degica's store soon.
  15. Hoppy

Popping POTIONS like M&M's

I have many types of healing items but I have the typical 3 tiers of healing items and then I have special items that can only be used in battle and increase a stat as well as heal and are balanced by cost since they can be bought at a shop or at a vending machine.
  16. Hoppy

KADOKAWA Official Japanese Music Resource Series!

The festival packs seems more up my ally, it has resources that could reduce my reliance on RTP for modern resource especially vending machines.
  17. Hoppy

RPG Maker MV v1.3.4 Update

The update works just fine now for the long wait for DLC 4 to be available at Degica's store.
  18. Hoppy

Sneak Peek: New Tileset + Season Pass DLC 4

That generator DLC really should be one sold standalone and two being sold on this site's store if possible, for one, the season pass has horrific reviews (1.5 stars) and seeing a $29.99 price tag for it does not make a good sell.
  19. Hoppy

- Animations Archive - (Update 11/04 - Nov Part 1/2)

Those are nice, I also bought your Animation Collection I last Friday and can't wait for the second pack.
  20. Hoppy

What's your opinion on sidequests?

I just have fetch quests that require the player to get items which are either blocked by of obtained from a powerful monster or person that has to be defeated as it either the drops the items upon defeat or is blocking the items or was taken by said monster.  Since my sidequests have a style...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander