Search results

1. Little Adventurer

Actor 2.3 hat? And another question.

Well no, it’s not a hat, but looks like part of a helmet? I’ve seen it on another character in... XP? VX Ace?
  2. Little Adventurer

Tried looking up catholic hats... none of those match either. I found one of the characters hats that looks like a skullcap, but that’s not the one I’m looking for. Another thing I’m wondering is what’s Actor 1.1’s hat?
  3. Little Adventurer

The default actor 2.3, what exactly is that hat they wear? I tried looking up Japanese priest hats and none of them match that, except MAYBE the pillbox hat, but that seems like a stretch. Also, is it possible to have the hoods that some of the characters wear in the default sprites/faces be...
  4. Little Adventurer

Fear state being different for each player character?

Okay, great! But how would I program it? Can you give me an example?
  5. Little Adventurer

Fear state being different for each player character?

I'm looking over my notes for status conditions, and I've had the thought about my Fear state for the longest time. When it comes to fear, everyone reacts differently. Some get snappish and lash out at everything, some curl up into a ball and try to hide, some book it for the nearest exit. Is...
  6. Little Adventurer

Selecting different “parts” of an enemy.

So is there a plugin out there that allows you to, when selecting which enemy to attack in battle, you can select different parts of them specifically to go for? For example, say you’re fighting a creature with a big open eye on it’s face. That’s what you’re supposed to hit, when it’s open...
  7. Little Adventurer

Creating a “Review Quest” feature.

"Every so often" won't really help if people are forgetful, though. And having it pop up too often would get annoying, wouldn't it?
  8. Little Adventurer

That won’t help if you’re not there in the area where the NPC is though.
  9. Little Adventurer

So you’re playing an RPG, minding your own business, and you stop in a town called Anytown and get a quest from a guy named Bob. You go out into the world to complete said quest, maybe picking up a few more quests along the way, do your thing, and... then you wonder, “Wait, who’s Bob again...
  10. Little Adventurer

Hime VS Yanfly?

Yeah I know. I'm using almost all of Yanfly's plugins in my project. That's not what I asked. What I'm asking is, comparing Hime and Yanfly, is there any redundancy between them? I ask, because I'm redoing my plugin list.
  11. Little Adventurer

Hime VS Yanfly?

So I'm looking through the list of HimeWorks's plugins and I do wonder... how many of these are redundant to Yanfly's plugins? Are any of them stuff that they (Yanfly) haven't done yet, besides BattleWeather? I only ask because I'm thinking of deleting some plugins from my project files because...
  12. Little Adventurer

What happened to my Playtest?

Great! That's what was wrong! Thanks!
  13. Little Adventurer

The former, yes. The latter, I'm not sure... should I redownload the update?
  14. Little Adventurer

I tried F8ing but nothing shows up. Like no Console at all....
  15. Little Adventurer

Oh, whoops! Sorry! It says, "ReferenceError makeVideoPlayableInline is not defined".
  16. Little Adventurer

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Screenshots/Screenshot%202017-09-02%2018.16.13.png So I loaded up MV today, and... I can't playtest. I keep getting that message on a black screen. Does anyone know what this means and how I can fix it? I know it's not my plugins, because I'm currently redoing...
  17. Little Adventurer

What are your thoughts about "dialogue blips" when a character speaks?

That's what I want to do with my current project! Give each character their own "voice" through that. Unfortunately, there's something wrong with my project that makes the pitch changes not work anymore, meaning I have to scrap it for now.
  18. Little Adventurer

Need to adjust resolution of engine, but don't know how?

https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Screenshots/Screenshot%202017-08-13%2021.47.41.png https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Screenshots/Screenshot%202017-08-13%2022.04.25.png https://www.dropbox.com/preview/Screenshots/Screenshot%202017-08-11%2018.50.51.png...
  19. Little Adventurer

Need to adjust resolution of engine, but don't know how?

Am I think I just made the problem worse. Because now the project title overlay is outright gone and the top menu still isn't showing up. At least the detection of the mouse seems to have fixed itself, but... >.< EDIT: Nope, it's not fixed itself. And now I can't see stuff when I edit my...
  20. Little Adventurer

Yanfly's TP Modes- An idea/question?

Good point. :) Everything is possible with JavaScript!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander