Search results

1. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Thank you :D Thank you very much :) Thank you! I'd love to have my music be used in some RPG Maker games, as I really like RPG Maker itself and some of the games created with it. It's somewhat of a dream. I hope my music will be up to standards for the game creators here :)
  2. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Thank you :D
  3. Rose Tinted Dreams

Games You Love That Everyone Else Hates

LittleBigPlanet 1, 2, and 3. Sure, there are many people who like them, but so many people around the world think the games are "kiddy" and don't look past that initial impression.
  4. Rose Tinted Dreams

What's the WORST advice you can give as a game developer?

Create Flappy Bird. I don't care what your ideas are, you must create Yet Another Flappy Bird Clone in order to be a TRUE GAME DEVELOPER Anyone else is lying. </badadvice>
  5. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Thank you :D The goal was water, paradise, but also melancholy. The Celtic touches are simply due to how they seemed to fit and that I have celtic flutes in my room :D Aww, thank you so much! Yes, for the demo title screen, I was aiming for that kind of feeling. Many of those classic...
  6. Rose Tinted Dreams

Games that had a powerful effect on you

For me, they were two games: Final Fantasy X and X-2: These games had such an intricate, emotional story that I cried multiple times during these games. These were my first forays into deeply emotional games, i've loved emotional games ever since. The LittleBigPlanet Franchise (LittleBigPlanet...
  7. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Alright, thank you very much! I've put three pieces of music in the first post of this thread. I'd love to hear your opinion on them :)
  8. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Naw, why would I run? This place seems nice :) Thank you for inviting me :) Thanks. I'll check the rules to see if that's allowed, and then i'll do that I suppose ^.^
  9. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Thank you :) Heh, yeah.. Dutch is pretty okay to speak if you're natively Dutch and have grown up with it, but the rules are enormously complex.. I'm not surprised many people are having trouble with it.
  10. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Thank you very much! Would it be against the rules to show my music to you now? I would assume that it would be against the rules to do it in my introduction thread?
  11. Rose Tinted Dreams

Hi everyone!

Hello everyone! I'm Rose, also known as Rose Tinted Dreams. I used to play around with RPG Maker in the past, and liked it a lot :) Since then I have specialized more in music composition. I'm a Music Composer/Producer who makes mostly orchestral-style music. Favorite genres include Fantasy...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander