Search results

1. Kato-A

It's good that the game doesn't look like everyone else.

It's good that the game doesn't look like everyone else.
  2. Kato-A

Well I realize that I chat a lot with people in english, but I don't really know how to speak...

Well I realize that I chat a lot with people in english, but I don't really know how to speak it. (just a bit)
  3. Kato-A

I thought my internet was slowing and it didn't finish loading the page, then I found out that...

I thought my internet was slowing and it didn't finish loading the page, then I found out that they changed the theme xD I don't know if I like it.
  4. Kato-A

[Solved] Bind picture to map and terrax lighting problems

well, I solved it, I duplicated the parallax image size (2560 x 1440) and then I make them 50% smaller with yep_gridfreedoodads and that's all.
  5. Kato-A

My game size is 1280 x 720, my maps size are: 29x17, my parallax image size is 1280x720. Could it be because i'm using MSB_MapZoom?
  6. Kato-A

Hello, could someone help me? Let me explain my problem: ( I used MV, 1.6.2. ) Someone have noticed that parallax always looks blurry? (MY PIXELS :kaocry:) I tried several plugins for parallax and none solved the problem except: Bind picture to map .. Look at the difference: My 2nd problem...
  7. Kato-A

Limited plugins

@bgillisp I don't have a mouse, I use the mousepad. (so i can't scroll) And the slider doesn't go more lower than in the picture. Someone solve my problem: ¨Sometimes there is a hidden space right down the bottom tho and u have to keep pushing the down key to get to because the slider wont¨ So...
  8. Kato-A

Limited plugins

Hello, I have a question: Why I can only add 26 plugins? There's no more option to add more plugins. Is that the limit? or is it some weird error? :kaocry:(I'm really scared, I need add some more..) It's the steam version 1.6.2
  9. Kato-A

How can I make an sprite animation repeat only once?

A question: How can I make an sprite animation repeat only once? For example, I want my character to draw a sword from a rock, I made 10 sprites from him by slowly pulling the sword out of the rock to make it look fluid. How can I make it happen without having to change the sprite for each of...
  10. Kato-A

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

yeah, I did that but still have problems with galv character animations and I need it u.u
  11. Kato-A

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

I tried to use this plugin in parallax maps, with yep region restriction, it doesn't work.
  12. Kato-A

Silenity's Let's Plays & First Impressions

Can you try my game? Download the version 1.3 https://kato-san.itch.io/umbral
  13. Kato-A

RMMV Umbral,astral dreamers (IGMC 2018)

UPDATED! Umbral v1.3 -Bugs fixes -More instruction for puzzles.
  14. Kato-A

Dama's Let's play

Well, can you try mine? I fixed all bugs c: https://kato-san.itch.io/umbral
  15. Kato-A

Thanks for playing! I'm glad you like it! :kaojoy: and don't worry, I'll explain that puzzle better.
  16. Kato-A

You only need to: 1-Having the wall elevated. (the wall that rises and falls with the lever) 2-stop the time and place the ball on the red surface (the one facing the wall) 3- (with time stopped) press Z repeatedly in front of the ball, (in the direction of the wall that should be raised) 4-...
  17. Kato-A

Arin's Let's Play/Try Thread

Hello, I'm glad you're back! Can you try my IGMC entry? https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018/rate/336386
  18. Kato-A

Event Secret Santa 2018 aka the IGMC Review Trade Thread

My review for @dragoonwys is done on her itch.io page! I'm up to going again to another group!
  19. Kato-A

Hello, I have added a list of known bugs, none of them will prevent you from finishing the game, so just try to avoid them: 1: If you stand there (red rectangle) and press Enter or Z you will receive automatically a game over. 2: If you stop the time while the robot is located in that...
  20. Kato-A

Event Secret Santa 2018 aka the IGMC Review Trade Thread

I want to join! my game is: https://itch.io/jam/igmc2018/rate/336386

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander