Search results

1. aporokizzu

RMMV Solved: MOG_ChronoEngine: Add Faint Pose to MOG_CharPoses

@Restart , a true Chrono Engine expert, addressed this in his Cross Engine plugin, I have excerpted it here to address your question: You might have to modify a few checks to get it working for your purposes.
  2. aporokizzu

@ImaginaryVillain - I was going more for a treasure chest shart, where the turd is the item...

@ImaginaryVillain - I was going more for a treasure chest shart, where the turd is the item. But whatever works for you.
  3. aporokizzu

[MEDIA]

4. aporokizzu

[SOLVED] Window_Message: Weird spacing between first and second line of message?

Thanks- it was in the .processNewLine() function! There's this code on line 423 of rpg_windows.js: textHeight += maxFontSize + 8; I just had to alias the function and remove the 8. Now it works: Thank you!
  5. aporokizzu

[SOLVED] Window_Message: Weird spacing between first and second line of message?

Don't be fooled by the fancy window skin or floating position- the image above shows a standard Window_Message with the only caveat being that the Bitmap.prototype.drawText() function usually used to render the letters has been replaced by a custom Bitmap.prototype.drawBmpFontText() function...
  6. aporokizzu

@standardplayer thanks! I only ask when I've tried everything + I really can't figure out what...

@standardplayer thanks! I only ask when I've tried everything + I really can't figure out what to do. I hope to never be one of these "I want to do this but I can't be bothered to search + read up on it, so can you just do it for me?" folks, which is one of my community peeves. Anyway, I...
  7. aporokizzu

"Thing over to the thing" works for me!

"Thing over to the thing" works for me!
  8. aporokizzu

[SOLVED] Window_ChoiceList Cursor

I stopped the cursor from blinking (graying out this._updateCursor()) so I had to move this._windowCursorSprite.visible from that to ._updateTransform so that the cursor didn't hang around on the screen after the Window_Message was closed: But otherwise it seems to work great without any...
  9. aporokizzu

@standardplayer It works! Thank you again!
  10. aporokizzu

@standardplayer Thank you! I found it near ._createAllParts in ._refreshCursor, now it works: I'm about to look into adding the Window_ChoiceList as a child. Thanks again!
  11. aporokizzu

What do I need to rewrite to change the Window_ChoiceList (Show Choices) cursor so that it uses a larger cursor image that is not part of the system/Window.png spritesheet? Thanks :) Also: Is it possible to have the Window_ChoiceList window overlap the Window_Message window without erasing the...
  12. aporokizzu

What happens between $gameMessage.add() and Window_Base.processNormalCharacter()?

Bump... Can anybody speculate why the line space between my first and second line is taller than the rest of the lines in the dialog box? Thank you :)
  13. aporokizzu

What happens between $gameMessage.add() and Window_Base.processNormalCharacter()?

OK- sort of got it working based on @Kaliya 's advice. I just can't figure out yet why my first line has a large gap between it and the second line and / or how to adjust the height so that the window cursor / border is closer to the bottom text line:
  14. aporokizzu

@Kaliya Thanks! I'll take a gander. Would you know where $gameMessage._text is detected and a command to draw the Window_Message is fired? Sorry I should have been more specific- the reasoning is, I have a custom BitmapFont.drawSmallText() that handles the layout of the passed string and...
  15. aporokizzu

[MEDIA]

16. aporokizzu

I'm trying to better understand the process for displaying text messages- so, I'm wondering if somebody more knowledgeable would be kind enough to explain what happens from the time text gets added to the $gameMessage._text array to when it is broken down to a single letter as part of the...
  17. aporokizzu

:) [MEDIA]

:)
  18. aporokizzu

@standardplayer Me too, I just picked it up in the last year for RMMV. I read a few chapters of...

@standardplayer Me too, I just picked it up in the last year for RMMV. I read a few chapters of Eloquent JavaScript and whatever interesting articles pop up on my FB feed. I also appreciate the help from folks like you! IMO, JS opens the engine up to much more than most people are using it for.
  19. aporokizzu

yeah, i was just about to say the only time i really use var is at the top of plugins, e.g...

yeah, i was just about to say the only time i really use var is at the top of plugins, e.g.: var Imported = Imported || {}; Imported.dismal_MOG_ChronoEngine_Extended = true; my rule is if it's reoccurring, used in more that one function, and i'm going to change it- var. const if it's not...
  20. aporokizzu

@standardplayer lol, I just lifted the code from the rpg_objects I think and reworked it to use...

@standardplayer lol, I just lifted the code from the rpg_objects I think and reworked it to use the JSON. they use var all over the place in the original code.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?
Is it true that when we hit 1 million posts, each of us gets 17,000 USD? Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this question here, but I can't find where to post it...
I slightly modified the hairstyle to get it in the right direction.
And apply a little lip
Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopskYKopskY