Search results

1. Espon

Thoughts on how to do a better map editor in RPG Maker

I always liked XP's mapping over the current mapping they've been using since VX. Unlimited tiles without layer limitations worked so well.
  2. Espon

Do ya guys put cheat codes on your games?

I only put them in for myself to make testing easier. Full heals, instant kill enemies... stuff like that. They get removed when the game is released.
  3. Espon

Secret of Mana remake has me excited. I loved playing that game as a kid.

Secret of Mana remake has me excited. I loved playing that game as a kid.
  4. Espon

Always remember to back up your files

I keep everything set up on a RAID. I had one of the hard drives fail about a year later, so just needed to replace it and nothing was lost.
  5. Espon

Who else is hyped for Persona 5?

I have it pre-ordered, something I normally don't do for games. *shakes fist angrily at Zelda:BotW Wii U version being in stock nowhere* Here's hoping it's good.
  6. Espon

Pretend it's Pacman and the smaller number wants to eat the bigger one.

Pretend it's Pacman and the smaller number wants to eat the bigger one.
  7. Espon

How do we display our medals? I see some users with them. I need to let everyone know I...

How do we display our medals? I see some users with them. I need to let everyone know I participated in something random.
  8. Espon

Everything is so new and compact!

Everything is so new and compact!
  9. Espon

Nintendo Switch

Well that's pretty idiotic if that's the case.  PS+ gives me multiple free games spread over their consoles/vita that I can keep forever.  There's not something for me every month that I'm interested in, but they've had some nice games on there occasionally.  You would think Nintendo would try...
  10. Espon

Nintendo Switch

I'm assuming you get to keep the game once you download it, as long as you have an active subscription.  That's how Playstation Plus works, at least.
  11. Espon

Copyright question on D&D creature use

I have seen Wizards of the Coast try to take action against people before, including a harmless rust monster plushie.  Blight does hold meaning outside of D&D, as it is considered a disease that affects plants.  I want to say it would be okay to use in such a manner, as long as the elementals...
  12. Espon

Will you watch the Nintendo presentation tonight?

My thoughts: $300 price tag seems a little high, but whatever. Mario Odyssey looks a lot like Mario 64.  This intrigues me.  It's been a while since we've seen a Mario game like this... lately Nintendo seem to be focused on old style Mario games. I hope Mario Kart 8 Deluxe has more than...
  13. Espon

Idea for a forum generated rpgmaker world

Indeed, except with maybe a bit more structure and rules to make sure things stay on track and don't end up on hold for several weeks.  I've certainly thought about it a few times in the past.  It's fun to see how people take your ideas and build on them.
  14. Espon

How Viable is Turn-Based Combat?

Mana Khemia 1/2 and Atelier Shallie does a good job at making turn-based combat fun and engaging.  If you play on the higher difficulties in Shallie, you really need to make use of having a proper team of 6 characters.  Battles are set up with 3 characters in the front and 3 in the back, and the...
  15. Espon

Describe what your first game was like.

My first sort of completed game was called "Silly Game" for XP.  It was just a dumb game I made for my friends with jokes only they would understand. Earliest game I can think of was for RPG Maker 2 on the SNES.  It was about some guy that was on a boat and pig monsters attacked him, knocking...
  16. Espon

Idea for a forum generated rpgmaker world

I remember participating in a chain-game a long time ago.  It was kind of the same idea but instead people would make a part of the game then hand it off to the next person.  I think I was the fourth person to work on it.
  17. Espon

Will you watch the Nintendo presentation tonight?

Only reason I'm interested in the Switch is because it means I can play handheld games on my TV.  I can't stand playing handheld games for a long period of time.  I'm hoping they announce a version of Pokémon Sun/Moon and Monster Hunter.  Don't disappoint me again, Nintendo.
  18. Espon

Stationary Sprite Movements

You can also give them custom routes if you need more than 3 frames by making them rotate or change sprite.
  19. Espon

Where should I keep my Halloween Decorations?

Box in the basement, right next to the Christmas decorations.
  20. Espon

Today, my cat knocked over a box of macaroni that I was in the process of making.  He then...

Today, my cat knocked over a box of macaroni that I was in the process of making.  He then proceeded to take swipes at me from on top of a chair while I sweeped up his mess.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Commander