Search results

1. Caitlin

For movie buffs

Oh, man. Have you ever been in this situation, you remember a scene from a movie, but for the life of you can't remember the name of the movie. Only the stupidest part of it. Well, this is the thread to ask for that help. Like me, for example, I have a movie that I am looking for, so let's...
  2. Caitlin

Pop horror request

Character needed in pop horror style. The flames from the graphics from RPG Maker MV... this one.. I am hoping that some kind soul will create the blue and red flames on the bottom graphics in pop horror for me. I need them for spirits, and I am not really concerned about four directional...
  3. Caitlin

Book covers for book

(=^.^=) As you may have heard, I am in the middle of editing my book to get it published and I thought I'd get some 'art advice' from people on this forum. I am still in the middle of trying to learn how to do these things, so I know that it's important for symbolism. I have a couple of...
  4. Caitlin

RMMV Untitled Horror game

I was REALLY into creating horror stories growing up, all I had to watch was horror movies and my sister and I actually TOLD horror stories creating our own. It's been some time since we did that and I had come across one of my old ideas. I've often debated about creating a game from it. It...
  5. Caitlin

FSM: Town of Beginning DLC

I purchased this pack on this site and went to go download it, as I changed computer recently. I forgot to move it from my other computer, only when I go to download it.. It takes me back to the front page. The rest of my purchases lead to the packs in question perfectly, it's only that one...
  6. Caitlin

Fear Meter Javascript request

Year ago, before I heard of certain games, I loved to play Resident Evil and watched my favorite series, "Star Trek". When I first started to mess around with RPG Maker, I decided that I could combine a horror element with my favorite series, Star Trek. This game wouldn't have 'Zombies' in it...
  7. Caitlin

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Lightvale - Secrets of Sorrow

Genre: Adventure, survival Flavor - Fantasy You play a young man named "Raiken" heading into a tower to discover the whereabouts of a priestess named Adora, who is stands accused of betraying the men that went with her to locate a relic. But when things go horrible wrong and your master is...
  8. Caitlin

MV Behavior sprites

When they released RPG Maker VX Ace, they had character doing things and I was disappointed that they didn't add those things to RPG Maker MV. I am hoping that someone was just as disappointed with there being NO behavior characters to make some of their own. I am hoping that someone might...
  9. Caitlin

How many people in a city, village, town, or castle to be believable?

NOTE: I was not sure where to post this, as it really isn't a thread about game mechanics, but deals with people/towns. So, if a MOD feels that this would be better elsewhere, feel free to move it. I am in the middle of making a game, animals life is easy just enough to make it seem alive...
  10. Caitlin

Should games have achievements?

I am creating a commercial game, and I know that a lot of games have 'achievements' that the player can do to increase the game. To be honest, I don't do achievements, because of all the lame ones I have seen from professional companies like some of the following made up, but could easily be...
  11. Caitlin

[Bug]Strange behavior with conditional branch

(=T_T=) One strange bug has this one little cait as sad as can be. This event isn't all that complex, rather simple really and the only thing it does is the following. 1. Check to see if character X is in party, if yes, do this "BLAH BLAH BLAH" or 2. If NOT, it does nothing or has the other...
  12. Caitlin

Magic or ability learning system

In my world, there are beings that are near immortal meaning that they will stop aging at some point and as long as they don't do anything really dumb called live for eons. Anything that doesn't blow up their body more than it can 'fix' itself, like explosions. Each people have abilities from...
  13. Caitlin

Wild Arm Tools

Request: I need a plugin or a method of doing the following thing, a Wild Arms 1 tool system. You could use various tools on screen, but only if you had the character on screen. I will get a screenshot to show you what I mean. Notice you have your character with tools, in this case, three...
  14. Caitlin

Final Fantasy Tactics style world map

First of all, this is a commercial game and I am looking for a script that allows free use of their script for commercial use. It has to have a similar nature of Final Fantasy Tactics, with a list. You chose a name and it goes to the point. I don't see how you can interpret differently, but...
  15. Caitlin

HELP REQUESTED: Sideview Battle graphics

I found my script that I am going to use for my monster characters, but it doesn't work with my previous side view character script. I found that they, also, have a script that works for their animated battler script only it works with Holders battler (yeah, too much work for free) and then...
  16. Caitlin

If I could.....(a wish list for games remake)

We've all been inspired by games and their stories, to taking those ideas and turning them into our own games. This thread isn't about THOSE types of games, but rather the games we know are old, never be re-released or even remade, or ideas that are not very common anymore.  You play it, think...
  17. Caitlin

RPG Maker web Christmas Village

I thought that I would do something that other websites have done previously to some extent, to celebrate Christmas by creating a 'Christmas' village and by village, I mean the following.  You would create your house, with lights and decorations, with whatever yard, you desire and with help of...
  18. Caitlin

RPG Maker web Christmas Village

I thought that I would do something that other websites have done previously to some extent, to celebrate Christmas by creating a 'Christmas' village and by village, I mean the following.  You would create your house, with lights and decorations, with whatever yard, you desire and with help of...
  19. Caitlin

Caitlin's Poetry Corner

I've decided to get back into writing poetry, something I really enjoy and haven't done in years. Because honestly I found the type of poetry I was doing boring. Warning:  This is dark poetry and a bit creepy, with a bit of horror in it.  This is a narrative that I finished up this afternoon and...
  20. Caitlin

Game Jam - Cait working

I actually started my game on (o_o;) October 25th, so working to catch up. I am working with pop horror graphics, so my graphics are mostly finished except for the bits and pieces I need to do.  I am in the middle of working on my story, puzzles and characters.  I'd love to have an original...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Dalph wrote on slimmmeiske2's profile.
Slimmm, we should team one day and make "Reid in Wonderland" or "Aluxes in boots".
Ami
--- F.Mage Cooking ---

F.Mage: Hey,guys. i made dinner for you!
M.Fighter & Hero: (Shock) Dinner???
(F.Mage Put The Failed And Burnt Dishes Surrounded With Creepy Aura)
Hero: What the...???
F.Mage: It's Curry Rice,Fried Egg And Cakes. I hope you guys like my Dishes.
M.Fighter: Are you kidding me?
Is it true that when we hit 1 million posts, each of us gets 17,000 USD? Sorry if I'm not supposed to post this question here, but I can't find where to post it...
I slightly modified the hairstyle to get it in the right direction.
And apply a little lip
Am I up for another full-time day of game dev? Let's find out! Got coffee, got music; let's go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MopskYKopskY