Search results

1. RainbowGrenade

Iavra Minimap

Hello! This plugin is great, and I appreciate you sharing it with us. I was wondering if there was any way to adjust the colors for certain regions on the fly? Basically, certain areas of my maps will be hidden/shown depending on switches. I'd like the map to reflect what is and isn't...
  2. RainbowGrenade

RMVXA Made Of Dirt

It looks really good! Lovely maps!
  3. RainbowGrenade

RMMV Bhavacakra Grace 1.1.1 Final

It looks really good!
  4. RainbowGrenade

RMMV A Rat's Journey - Homeward

Too cute! I love the idea!
  5. RainbowGrenade

*tilesets

*tilesets
  6. RainbowGrenade

Editing tolerates has got to be the most tedious thing I've ever done. I'm making good progress...

Editing tolerates has got to be the most tedious thing I've ever done. I'm making good progress, though.
  7. RainbowGrenade

After putting it off for months, I've finally started working on game art. It's so tedious!

After putting it off for months, I've finally started working on game art. It's so tedious!
  8. RainbowGrenade

Radar Search

Radar Search I have no idea what else to call this plugin, so I hope that makes sense. This plugin will allow the user to search an area for specific values, i.e. events IDs, tile IDs, region IDs and terrain tags. Upon finding one of these values, a common event will be triggered. The...
  9. RainbowGrenade

Random Item Prefixes & Suffixes

This plugin is amazing! It really is just what I needed. I do wonder if there's a way to increase/decrease the amount of a base item's effects? Specifically, I'd like to make a base item that is, say, "potion". What I'd like to do is have a prefix like "weak". which will determine the...
  10. RainbowGrenade

Reading Note Tag Via Script Call

So, if the maps that will be edited have save disabled, as long as the note changes only happened on those maps and didn't need to be saved, would that system be plausible? I would only need to alter the maps for the dungeon levels, and those are set randomly each time you change floors. I...
  11. RainbowGrenade

I'm using TheUnproPro's minimap plugin, linked below. It includes an option to create a minimap using regions. You can assign minimap colors to the regions through note tags on maps or events, but due to the "random" nature of my dungeon, I would like to change the colors of certain regions to...
  12. RainbowGrenade

Do you mean add a variable to the note tag itself?? I’m unclear on what you’re suggesting.
  13. RainbowGrenade

Is this possible? I would like to use a script that allows for a specific customization I need through note tags, but not script calls or plugin commands. The issue being that I need to make these customization during play. I've reached out to the creator of the script, but it got me thinking...
  14. RainbowGrenade

QPlugins - Latest: QABS

Hello, again. I have one more problem I'm having with QABS that I'd like to bring up. When using an event spawner script for the enemies, I'm having an issue. The enemies seem to work correctly at first, but the <onDeath> commands don't trigger, and regular events spawned don't react at all...
  15. RainbowGrenade

Orange Custom Events

I really appreciate you looking into it. I'm sure you're busy. Edit: I played around with the other plugins in my project, and it seems there is an incompatibility with the QABS plugin or one of it's dependencies. Below is a link to it. I understand if you don't have time to look into it...
  16. RainbowGrenade

Orange Custom Events

@Hudell I want to take a moment to thank you for sharing this amazing script. It really is great, and it's clear that you've put a lot of work into it. I hate to trouble you, but I'm having the same issue as Xalezar. I would really like to be able to interact with the copied events. Am I just...
  17. RainbowGrenade

Thank you. I must have skimmed past that part. You're a life saver.
  18. RainbowGrenade

First off, this ABS is a godsend. Thank you so much for sharing it. I am, however, having a heck of a time getting it to work. Normally, I would just refer to the demo and compare to my own game, but the demo seems to be corrupted? When I boot it up, all of the graphics are missing and there...
  19. RainbowGrenade

After coming back to my project, I’m immediately reminded that every breakthrough is immediately...

After coming back to my project, I’m immediately reminded that every breakthrough is immediately followed by a brick wall.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs
the coffee shop i go to for open mic every friday only has 2 more open mics left and then they're done :'( i'm gonna die!
Everytime someone says Intel "kabylake" I hear either baby lake or ladycake.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dudebro