Search results

1. Ekkoberry

How did you find out about RPG Maker?

I think for me it was with IB and Witches house, when the craze for anime-esque horror rpg maker games hit tumblr and deviantArt especially. I knew the translator behind some of the japanese titles and I became interested in using the program after looking into them and finding that rpg maker...
  2. Ekkoberry

... :D (that is the name)

ahhh so cute! 
  3. Ekkoberry

Feedback on this idea?

Sounds a little confusing but I really like it ;0;
  4. Ekkoberry

Stance on emulation?

If it's impossible to buy anywhere/from anyone, I'm inclined to emulate it.  Basically for any super old game. But to me it feels pretty clunky playing on the PC so usually I wouldn't bother. It's a shame- I feel in emulation, something gets lost. Not the same feel as playing on the original...
  5. Ekkoberry

Hi Everyone! (rising from the dead)

Ahhh thank you very much!
  6. Ekkoberry

NH97's Art DUMP

Loveeeee the way you colour man *0* really vibrant!!
  7. Ekkoberry

Draw This Again!

AWKWARDLY ALIGNED but
  8. Ekkoberry

Hi Everyone! (rising from the dead)

Hope it's ok to re-post in the Introductions section :B Hey! not sure if anyone'd remember me as last time I was active was an extremely brief period of a few months, but back in early 2013 I was on here. It's been such a long time! Recently I picked up RPG Maker again and checked in on the...
  9. Ekkoberry

Take a shot every time you see someone wanting to make their own version of Ib or Witches house.

Take a shot every time you see someone wanting to make their own version of Ib or Witches house.
  10. Ekkoberry

Goes through own game hunting for bugs

Goes through own game hunting for bugs
  11. Ekkoberry

Hey! ;w;

Hey! ;w;
  12. Ekkoberry

I discovered Mixcraft omg this is great

I discovered Mixcraft omg this is great
  13. Ekkoberry

You know that inspiration you draw from music? yeah, I got that right now.

You know that inspiration you draw from music? yeah, I got that right now.
  14. Ekkoberry

Pop Message

Eeeee, this is nice! thank you! //downloads
  15. Ekkoberry

Plot and Character Feedback

That sounds great! if there's ever a demo, please let me know so I can play it <3
  16. Ekkoberry

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

I absolutely LOVE your music. Will download and use!
  17. Ekkoberry

Eeee, really? I love fairy tales a LOT! <3 I'd love to know more about your game- what happens in it? 
  18. Ekkoberry

Celianna's Tileset

Aaah, this is such a gorgeous tileset! I absolutely love this, thank you!
  19. Ekkoberry

@AlternateFantasy That sounds like a great game idea! I'm interested to know what would happen after that- If the King wanted the death of the prince, would he do anything to help out the main character? Does the government work with the king, or are they separate? My lame idea: Basically...
  20. Ekkoberry

Mack Seasons Tileset

I absolutely love the Mack tile set, so this'll be very useful <3

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005