Search results

1. Baka-chan

Draw Text on screen

I'd like to know how to display a text/variable on the screen. I made a time plugin and want to display the time on the screen but don't know how to get the text to be drawn on the screen.
  2. Baka-chan

Generator files for earless characters (for animal ears)

How to use: Enter the folder where you have RPG Maker MV installed Copy files into the Generator folder Start RPG Maker MV Open the Character Generator Choose Ears -> 3rd option (no ears) Add animal ears and customize the rest of your Demi-Human Example: Download: No human ears: Generator...
  3. Baka-chan

Change Language

Just as the title says I would like to change the language used in RPG Maker MV, because I prefer to use the english one instead of the german translation.
  4. Baka-chan

Smooth map change without fade

Hello everyone reading this. My goal is to make a smooth map change so that the player wouldn't really notice that he was just teleported to another map (for example leaving a town). My current idea is using the possible places a player is able to enter the the next area x2, but that would only...
  5. Baka-chan

Messed up forum layout

I just found a topic and noticed that somehow the layout is broken there. Here's the link to the topic http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/14706-yanomrys-event-tutorial-pack/#entry147103 Notice the 2 dots at the report buttong in the first post shown in my screenshot.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005