Search results

1. Yanfly Class change mid-battle

Hello, I am using Yanfly Class Change plugin and I am trying to enable the ability to change your job class in the middle of the fight using a skill. The issue I am having is similar to the one found in this thread but left unanswered...
  2. Airplane Interior

Resource Type: Tileset Maker Format: MV Art Style: Fit with other MV assets Description: Interior of a commercial airplane; seats, windows, carpet, overhead luggage compartments.
  3. RMMV Last Standing (Resident Evil meets Pac-man in an arcade game)

Looking forward to a demo to try it out! I'm assuming that the power pellets in pac man will be bullets for the gun to take out the zombies for a limited time?
  4. RMMV The Trilogy of Dualitium

A start is a start! World building is a lot of fun but if you dev out the story first you can really focus on the aspects that are relevant to the story and save yourself time. I'll keep checking in on this project. My only constructive criticism so far is the pictures of the structures you are...
  5. RMMV Ember's Knight

Looks really good and seems like your making great progress. Keep it up!
  6. RMMV New Untitled Card Game (Monster Rancher CG Style)

As someone who is attempting to make a card based RPG myself, this is awesome and really inspiring. Really would love to know how you did it!
  7. RMMV Diving into Crime Underworld of Modern Fantasy

Check out the movie Bright on Netflix, might also help with inspiration. Does the whole Fantasy in modern times following 2 cops, one human and one orc.
  8. RMMV Enemy Names

Stingwing Drillbee Prickle Buzzkill Thornfly Hope these help!
  9. RMMV Deck/Card Combat System Feedback

First of all, thank you so much for the reply! I'll try to answer each of your questions: "-Are you going to have a resource system of any sort involved? If not, is there any reason for a player not to just use their strongest cards as soon as they draw them?" Q1: I was contemplating a...
  10. RMMV Deck/Card Combat System Feedback

Hello! So this is my first time using RPG Maker and first time making an actual game with it. I have done tutorials and made simple maps to get a general gist of the system, so as far as making a side view battler/dungeon crawl game I'm good. My question is if this combat system I have in mind...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005