Search results

1. J-G

How do I make a my own custom Battle Background?

If you click the other background you should see there size. Try resizing to match and see if that helps
  2. J-G

Click the image and at the bottom it should tell you the size. It should be 816 by 624 I think. Other then that I'm not sure why it's not showing. Have you tried on actual game and not just on battle preview
  3. J-G

Can you provide screenshots of everything you did and where they are located please?
  4. J-G

Did you make sure they are in the correct folder and to make whatever is needed transparent? If not then the bottom part won't be visible
  5. J-G

Pixel Art and Animations

Added gold chest
  6. J-G

A Skill that triggers a second Skill

I think it could be done using YEPs action sequence, I believe I have a skill that summons multiple when successful. I used this method.
  7. J-G

Events Touching Trigger v1.0

That would be neat! I've been looking for a plugin that could do that since, I wanted to be able to get 2 events, pick them up and drag em into each other and combine them into a new event.
  8. J-G

Events Touching Trigger v1.0

Is it kinda like a touch and drag kinda plugin or just if to events happen to run into each other? Because if it's touch and drag to collide, that would be awesome!
  9. J-G

Arm wrestling mini game through eventing how?

Okay thank you, I really do appreciate it. The commenting will definitely help me understand a bit of how it was done.
  10. J-G

Wow the mini game is great!! Pretty complex lol didn't get much of how it was evented. How could I add a reward if player wins? I don't want to add something and break the mini game.
  11. J-G

Pixel Art and Animations

Removed cat tree.
  12. J-G

Pet toys [MV]

Here is a cat tree thing lol Edit* Had to take em down. Mods orders. Sorry
  13. J-G

Pet toys [MV]

I don't really know anything about pet toys lol but I will try.
  14. J-G

Podium for swimming events

Made some, not sure if they will work for you. Don't have a whole lot of time but hope they help or work for you.
  15. J-G

Thanks. I'll have a look tomorrow and see how it works.
  16. J-G

Pet toys [MV]

If you can give me a list of 5 things you want for toys I can try to make them.
  17. J-G

Pet toys [MV]

I made a bowl real quick.
  18. J-G

Does anyone have an idea how I can make an arm wrestling mini game with eventing? Kinda like the one from FF7 where cloud walks up to a machine and arm wrestles a hologram.
  19. J-G

Looking for side view battle script with larger sprites

Yeah, like rpg maker version your using and I believe there is another plugin to help anchor your sprite where you want. I can't think of it at the moment
  20. J-G

Looking for side view battle script with larger sprites

So you want a bigger sprite in the side view battle format? Using what software?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005