Search results

1. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

I have been doing some research into how I want to progress the story of my game and its clear that quests will not be apart of it.
  2. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

So I have been rethinking my whole inclusion of questing, its not really important because it doesnt help the game progress as a game. it helps it progress as a world. and the world is progressed via the story which doesnt have quests. so I thought I would focus on the story, the world and the...
  3. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Today I have updated how dynamic events are going to work in my Game: and will be making the appropriate changes in my game to reflect this later on.
  4. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Managed to release my script to the forums :D waiting for a mod to approve it. I have also released a screen shot to the screen shot thread. I have also fixed my events in game and am currently testing all dynamic events. Once that's done I want to play with Yami's side view battle system :D...
  5. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

today I am going to officially re-create dynamic events with my script and possibly release the script :D
  6. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Did no work that I had planned to do other then documenting a script and attempting to implement it >.<
  7. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

debugging my script and setting up events. finished commenting the script
  8. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

I finished my script which watches a variable and updates a gauge on screen, which is used for my dynamic events so you can see your progress. I just have to add the comments, possibly release it and then continue testing the dynamic events.
  9. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

MBT: Thats a really LONG and big house.... do we ever see the full view of it? (ariel view)?
  10. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

I have not worked on the game in a day due to other obligations
  11. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

So I wrote a script for the dynamic events that will track the progress of the event via displaying a gauge. I use variables for the dynamic event so the gauge will manage that and display it. I have also managed to continue balancing battles and fixing the dynamic events. I am now on the...
  12. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

i'm sorry.....Oo
  13. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

personally it looks bad. I think Lunera or Celianna have tiles for under watter
  14. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Yesterday I managed to write a script that allowed the players to mess with tp values gained from attacks and what not, I am using it in my game. Still need to tweak it a bit. Pretty dayum basic. I also managed to balance enemies, players, items on the map and fix some broken events. Today is...
  15. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

Might if your transitioning from a forest to a desert. trees start to die the farther out you get.
  16. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

parrallax or get rid of those tiles. I have already told you those tiles are meant for parallaxing. I don't mean to be rude but you should "read" or listen in this case..
  17. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Currently all I am doing is playing through the game, fixing bugs, fixing text issues and so on and so forth.
  18. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

then if your not willing to put in the work and use the tiles as they are meant to be used, don't use them or reduce the wall size. These tiles are meant for parrallax not tile editor. Sorry mate, just the way they were designed D:
  19. VindictivePersonality

Game Making Drive

Yesterday I asked for logo design from this thread Logo Design so if any one wants to check it out and take a swing that would be awesome. The sooner I get a logo the happier Ill be :D I managed to map a new section which is when you leave the Ederict Forest and enter the plains of Abberdoth...
  20. VindictivePersonality

Game & Map Screenshots

The only issue I see is the lines: Most "old buildings" don't have these, in fact none, looking through the NG magazine at Mayan Structures, which represent your building closest, have these lines. Id fix it in photoshop if you can but good job

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005