Search results

1. SamDoodler

Partnering Up?

Thank you both for your offer! I'm a bit too scared to actually acquire a serious partner, so I guess it is guidance that I'm actually looking for. Again, thank you both very much! What I mainly need, is help with the writing process, branching, a bit of scripting and the battle system. All...
  2. SamDoodler

Partnering Up?

I have been interested in the RPG world for a while now, and have actually started working on a game. Problem is, I feel overwhelmed. As a beginner, I have to look up a multitude of things, and when I do that I end up discovering more things that need even more digging into. I am easily...
  3. SamDoodler

Let's talk about LOVE!

Wow. This i the kind of topic that makes me wish i visited the forums more XD I'm not sure I can add much to what has already been said, especially with what very little experience I have (seriously, the closest thing I ever came to loving is cats). This is probably due to my condition that...
  4. SamDoodler

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

I'm so sorry for my unclear request! If I drew two of the pens, is it possible for you to make an icon, or is that too much? Also thanks so much for the necklace! Your pixel art skills are simply amazing~  :thumbsup-left:
  5. SamDoodler

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Hi Avery! First I would like to say that your work is simply amazing! Secondly, I would like to request a few things if you don't mind: 3 pens: one looks angelic, another is decorated with gold swirls, and the third is dark and demonic a neck tie (any color or pattern is fine) a demonic...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005