Search results

1. Ashley Hart Gramm

Big Question

Ty:) for the help
  2. Ashley Hart Gramm

Big Question

Is it possible to tie a menu to a item in this game what I mean by this is for example if I remove the "Status" section from the in game menu and make a item called "Journal" is there a way to use said item to open  "Status" menu instead???
  3. Ashley Hart Gramm

Error

Sorry about that wont happen again and okay lol yay cant wait ughh:P ill do that tomorrow ha 
  4. Ashley Hart Gramm

Error

Heres the pics
  5. Ashley Hart Gramm

Error

I have a screenshot of my scripts how do I put them into a post lol? and I looked threw them couldn't find double I might be blind:P
  6. Ashley Hart Gramm

Error

i have tons of scripts,it works fine with new projects with no scripts
  7. Ashley Hart Gramm

Error

I need help with a problem every time I attack a enemy this happens "SystemStackError occured" then is closes I used the debug tool to figure out the location of error here what it says "Game_BaseItem20: stack level too deep (SystemStackError)" I cant figure out whats wrong ughhh...
  8. Ashley Hart Gramm

Event Help

Ty for the feedback ill see if that works:) Edit:it worked had to edit some this to get what I wanted lol but it gave me enough info to get it to work ty for the help:)
  9. Ashley Hart Gramm

Event Help

I'm sure its a very easy thing to do but I need help with a event I'm trying to make. I wanna make it were if you wear armor for example in the chest slot the store will sell you items but if you have nothing in that slot they wont sell you anything a "no shirt no service" type of thing were you...
  10. Ashley Hart Gramm

Help

Thank you <3
  11. Ashley Hart Gramm

Help

I'm sorry for all the mistakes i made im not trying to:( and heres the link to script I'm using that adds it  https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/core-scripts/adjust-limits/
  12. Ashley Hart Gramm

Help

Nevermind:P
  13. Ashley Hart Gramm

Help

I have lots of scripts but I think its yanfly command window icon and I have screenshot of what I'm talking about don't know how to post
  14. Ashley Hart Gramm

Help

srry my mistake :(
  15. Ashley Hart Gramm

Help

Okay got two questions here,1 im sure everyone knows were it shows your money total in game the bottom left of the menu when you pause your game this is rpgmaker vx ace btw anyways im using a script that lets me add icons to pretty much anything theres a icon next to my money total how do i...
  16. Ashley Hart Gramm

RPG Maker VXAce script help

Hello everyone I'm new to this website/forum how is everyone today? and quick question I'm trying to get the script made by Shaz its called super simple mouse system that lets you use mouse controls but it has things that I like about it that others don't but I cant download the link on the...
  17. Ashley Hart Gramm

Amaranth's Super Simple Mouse System for Ace

Ik this forum is old probably wont get help but how do you get this script the link don't work just brings up white screen anywhere else I can get this?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dokdo2005