Search results

1. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

ok here is the screen shot of the chest event....but is entirely a copy of the one you posted before...I even created the same variable number as you. Im also having some issues with one of your other amazing plugins, the Health Core. When I turn it on, and go to combat, and my actors...
  2. [FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

This plugin its AMAZING!! but, sadly I am not smart enough to make it work properly...so, here we go... I tried to test a skill check with a simple Lockpicking Test. I followed the steps, even copy an example in which you replace the pluging command with a script code, the problem is...even if...
  3. Alpha ABS 1.2. (Pre Release)

I cant make it work!!! I did everything that I have supposed to do and ALWAYS show me this error:
  4. HELP!!!

Hi fellows gamers! I've just started my journey with RPG Maker MV, and I have serious problems with some stuff.... I created several maps and when I tried to make my characters transfer to those new maps....they CANT! it keeps taking me back to the WORLD MAP! I followed all the tutorials...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoyohony8