Search results

1. Lydyn

Signature Issue

Hope this is the correct place to post this, but I am getting an issue with my signature on both rpgmakervxace.net and rpgmakerweb.com. The error message is; "Unable to retrieve signature image dimensions, please try another image." However ALL images included in the signature are all under the...
  2. Lydyn

Lover's Rift

Ruby Queen, Inc. Website http://www.rubyqueeninc.net/ Lover's Rift Blog http://rubyqinc.blogspot.com Please support Lover's Rift by visiting: Twitter -- Facebook Screenshots Genre: Visual Novel [with puzzle and RPG elements] Detailed Story Description: Lillian is a librarian...
  3. Lydyn

Ebonflame Subclass Manager - Subclass XP/JP Issue

Hey all. For some reason, Ebonflame scipt's (here) ability to add EXP to a subclass has stopped! I don't know why or how ... the only things I've been editing is my custom menu system (which shouldn't touch subclass EXP) and Yanfly's Class system - but only in the way of making it so that the...
  4. Lydyn

GTBS -> Victory Aftermath

I'm using both GTBS (here) and Yanfly's Victory Aftermath (here + JP Manager) in my game ... however a very simple issue has arose that has forced me to research for hours on end with no results as well as making as much sense (which isn't much) as I'm able of the scripts. The issue is a simple...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoyohony8