Search results

1. abe109

New Game Project Based On Historical Fiction Book

3 days since I last posted so this is an informative bump to those who help I am willing to give the following rewards Rewards I can give you (please choose 2):  -Create a new character a new game story line -Alter one of the 5 districts with ideas of your own -Mentioned at top of...
  2. abe109

Need a free composer?

Would it be possible for you to create a soundtrack similar (not in rhythm but in reference to importance) to the game of thrones soundtrack 'the king's arrival'? I need something that says 'here comes an important man' when the most powerful man in my fictional world walks in the game. I...
  3. abe109

New Game Project Based On Historical Fiction Book

12.05.2016 Abraham Hello my fellow game developers, I need to recruit people who would like to help me create a video game I have planned to create based on a book I'm writing. We will be using RPG MAKER XV ACE AND RPG MAKER MV as well as 5+ texture, music packs, additional...
  4. abe109

Looking for fellow newbies to start a new project

Hi I love to write, how can I help? You can send me an email with anything to proof read to my email abrahammelgar5@gmail.com Or add my skype so we can start a mindmap and help you get started with the story. Kushner109. Greetings.
  5. abe109

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7195/ lots of fun

http://rpgmaker.net/games/7195/ lots of fun
  6. abe109

Debonair Sins & The Liberated Spell

One VERY IMPORTANT question.. How do you do it so that the voice over stops when you press enter on the text?
  7. abe109

[DEMO] Lost Legend: Dawn of the Managate

GAME REVIEW: -Highlights: First of all I don´t usually have compliments for a combat based game using RPG Maker but surprisingly this time around I actually do. I enjoyed the combat with the rats and even the first tutorial- it is easy for the user to go through and fun. Although the first...
  8. abe109

Free Testing Services

By all means leave me a link to the game you want me to try :D
  9. abe109

Kingdoms of Almaria - Update 4/22/15

Kingdoms of Almaria threat detected: suspicious cloud EP7. Can't download it.
  10. abe109

Out of the Storm

Demo please?
  11. abe109

At Last Alone: Rescue at Moranthia

Are you joking? I was not allowed to save before first boss and then I get perma stunned for the whole battle duration only to see a gameover screen. F- ... not interested in replay value after that.
  12. abe109

How to write good (preferably legally binding) license agreement ??

Can´t you just get a sample liscence agreement that is free of charge and work around it?
  13. abe109

Miraculo Island (DEMO available!)

One last request... could you add more easter eggs? cutscenes, events that are not really part of the main storyline?
  14. abe109

At that point if the player cant use the arrow keys on his keyboards he will most likely stop playing and dump the game.
  15. abe109

REVIEW: Characters 10/10 Plot 10/10 Dialogue 10/10 Scenery: 10/10 Suggestions: I got stuck on the map screen, when you get out of the house to find the girls-- please fix Make access points including doors and stairs more visible total overall 100/100 I would pay money for this once its...
  16. abe109

Edge of Darkness v. 0.7 (Demo Available)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wI214QpPAj0&feature=youtu.be
  17. abe109

Free Testing Services

Last notes on Rail.... This guys is just umm.... Hmmm... he should like be a total anti-hero. He´s like the perfect example of a character that just bugs the player so much for being so inensitive to this little kid character (even though it´s fiction.) It´s like you dont wanna play anymore...
  18. abe109

Free Testing Services

Ok so here are some suggestions: Notes I took... Progression, it starts of really slow and drawn out.. Save fairy (needless character, save should work outright and some save reminders should pop up).. then this girl Eek?. Could she be a little more hmmmm... sexy or smarter? Such a tool I...
  19. abe109

Free Testing Services

Dear Sir I am playing your game... will have a review for you soon.
  20. abe109

Free Testing Services

Hello, I have a lot of free time on my hands so I would like to beta test any game for free... As many times as you want!  You can PM me anytime with your demo or semi complete game.. even complete games. Any games as long as they are made with any RPG MAKER I will try and review asap. Feel...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yoyohony8