Search results

1. RobCollins

Transfer Freezing

Wow, it's been a while since I last used this. Hello everyone once again, and new people. Edit: I've fixed the issue I had and don't know how to delete the thread. Sorry
  2. RobCollins

Cutscene Help

Unfortunately, I had to cease the plan, so I altered the cutscene. I just couldn't get it to work for some reason, and would probably need a 'Step-by-Step Guide for Dummies' kind of thing, hah. Sorry, but thank you!
  3. RobCollins

Cutscene Help

Thank you, I'm trying very hard to get it right and not get syntax errors, hah.
  4. RobCollins

Cutscene Help

Hello, I have returneth... again, hah. I haven't used RPG Maker VX Ace in a while, but this problem isn't actually recent, I've been wondering what to do since I first did this. Here's the problem: I have a cutscene when entering a house. This NPC has a movement route after it's over, and...
  5. RobCollins

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

*different angles I was standing up and sitting down for them. And they were done on different days, so obviously I'd have something new on - over my face, or not. The first three pictures however, did not have anything over my face.
  6. RobCollins

A wild woman appears! Man flirts at it in confusion! (the personal picture thread)

Why does it have to be cold where I am?
  7. RobCollins

You've seen a pic of me recently, here's me from '08 or '09!
  8. RobCollins

The Songs Thread (No Anime and Video/Computer Game Song/Music here)

The last six minutes, UGHHH, so fookin' good.
  9. RobCollins

Event System Support (expert users only)

[/SPOILER]Then for the bed event for the "Yes" branch have a conditional branch determining if the switch or variable is correct. If yes then let the player sleep, if not then have some dialog or something to direct the player towards talking to people. Not going to lie, I was successful in...
  10. RobCollins

Event System Support (expert users only)

I'm still looking through this topic for any sort of tutorial and there hasn't been any topics about what I'm looking for - unless I'm blind! There's a bed, you're asked if you want to sleep in it - "Yes" or "No" branch obviously, on the "Yes" I want the character to say he can't go to sleep...
  11. RobCollins

I don't know if that'll post because it's from 'book, and 'book pictures tend to not load correctly on other sites. The picture has more height for some reason - I actually have a round face, probably my fault when editing it. Is it me, or do I look like a teenage Niko Bellic? As I said to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Necromortis