Search results

1. Kogemashita

Diagonal MV Sprites! (Chibi + Tall + Tall Template)

You need to use the quasi sprite and quasi movement plugin for it to work. I talked to another user about this above :p
  2. Kogemashita

Quasi Movement

Thanks, I figured it out though x)
  3. Kogemashita

Quasi Movement

Is there a way to make my player run faster and change their sprite to the running sprite through eventing, like the movement route command?
  4. Kogemashita

Thx Archeia :D

Thx Archeia :D
  5. Kogemashita

I can't see the classifieds anymore :/ is this happening to anyone else? I cant even access my...

I can't see the classifieds anymore :/ is this happening to anyone else? I cant even access my own thread
  6. Kogemashita

No I mean my last profile post, don't worry about it, it was my bad haha :)

No I mean my last profile post, don't worry about it, it was my bad haha :)
  7. Kogemashita

Last status broke the rules sorry RM gods! Back to watch FMA :D

Last status broke the rules sorry RM gods! Back to watch FMA :D
  8. Kogemashita

What is your favorite Trading Card Game?

I used to play yugioh a while back, was probably the best card game I've played
  9. Kogemashita

Doing The Thing!

Hey Zechs, I'd just like to say welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay :D
  10. Kogemashita

Happy birthday man :D

Happy birthday man :D
  11. Kogemashita

Royalty Free RPG Music

woah these sound nice, thanks for the share :)
  12. Kogemashita

The Most Important Question: Vanilla Coke (The official be a little bit silly thread)

Visited America a while ago and decided that I wanted to try some strange American flavors of things. Cherry coke? Very good! Vanilla Coke? Not so much...
  13. Kogemashita

Pluto's Battler Edits

These are pretty cool!
  14. Kogemashita

(MV) Japanese Character Generator Expansion

These look really cool! Loving the diversity :)
  15. Kogemashita

Your dreams on the next RPG Maker(RMMV updates or brand new ones)

Built in support for bone animations!
  16. Kogemashita

May as well say hi

I'm along the same lines as you Syngeno! Welcome to the forums :D
  17. Kogemashita

What are the Best games you all have played?

Easily paper mario TTYD. Battle system was amazing and actually skill based. The fact that no matter who you were facing, there was the possibility that if your timing is perfect enough than you could take no damage. Also the artstyle still stands to this day and the story is fun and engaging :D
  18. Kogemashita

Plot and Character Feedback

If you want it to be very basic and quick you can say the player is low on money and looking for a place to stay, and this is the only place they could afford? If you wanted to expand on that you could possibly base the premise of the game that the landlord is letting you stay in his shack...
  19. Kogemashita

Random topic, did you cry watching the trailer of Zelda BOTW?

I didn't necessarily cry but I was very impressed! I was already hyped for the game but the trailer just amped up my hype by 1000x lol
  20. Kogemashita

What's the WORST advice you can give as a game developer?

write your story as you go along! what's the point in wasting time planning when you could be making a game!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaloyaarchal