Search results

1. GhostWaffle

The Resource WIP thread 2

Thanks a lot for that. I always though that's a shadow was just that a shadow a more saturated form of the same hue so I had trouble thinking through light would effect the image as a whole and even if I managed to think it through the color looked way too plain and one dimensional per se so...
  2. GhostWaffle

Thanks a lot I understand but I have somewhat of a mild tremor with my hands but I should still able to do that right. I do feel my artworks color is too plain and I had trouble thinking of ways to change that so thank you. Do you have some other tips for color since I am somewhat bad with them?
  3. GhostWaffle

So I would like some advice on this Slime Mini boss thing I made for a game so any advice is appreciated as I'm kinda new to digital artwork.
  4. GhostWaffle

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Allright so this is the prototype for the slime monster in our game So I would like some feedback on it since I want to know what I did wrong and what I did right. I'm somewhat new to digital art so any Advice or tips will be appreciated.
  5. GhostWaffle

Now that My exams are over, I can finally get back to working on my game, Yayy!!

Now that My exams are over, I can finally get back to working on my game, Yayy!!
  6. GhostWaffle

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

I've been waiting for this for a long time.This is gonna be awesome!
  7. GhostWaffle

Yeah I guess things like these are very common.

Yeah I guess things like these are very common.
  8. GhostWaffle

dayum it! I accidently deleted my entire project folder but at least I was competent enough to...

dayum it! I accidently deleted my entire project folder but at least I was competent enough to upload some of the main files but this is really disheartening since I'll have to remake the whole menu and battle system UI. ;_; D:<
  9. GhostWaffle

[CLOSED]Art/Game's Anime-Wannabe realistic Portrait!

@JoePie Thanks a lot,they look a lot like I envisioned especially Gunna he looks  like the mysterious mercenary guy I wanted him to look like so thanks because now that the face sets are done I can just work on completing the story so thanks!
  10. GhostWaffle

reccomended visual novels

You should try out little busters and fate/stay night or maybe Grisia and If my heart had wings.These are only some of the good ones out there in my opinion. 
  11. GhostWaffle

PixelMister's RMMV Tile Resources

These look great but I wanted to ask a question: Can I use these in a world map I'm making in gimp for my game If I give credit to you?
  12. GhostWaffle

@JoePieNo problem, I haven't been able to make much progress on the game anyway due to my exams so get well and take as much time as you need  :D
  13. GhostWaffle

Long Gone Days (DEMO) [NOW on Indiegogo]

I just finished playing the demo and It left me wanting for some much more! Can't wait for the full game.
  14. GhostWaffle

The moment when planetside 2 gets its biggest update and you're busy studying for you upcoming...

The moment when planetside 2 gets its biggest update and you're busy studying for you upcoming exams...... :stare:
  15. GhostWaffle

Thank and Yeah I've always had trouble with shading so I'm gonna work on that for now  :)

Thank and Yeah I've always had trouble with shading so I'm gonna work on that for now  :)
  16. GhostWaffle

My first try at a custom character set and I think i failed :P [ATTACH]

My first try at a custom character set and I think i failed :P
  17. GhostWaffle

Oh OK Thanks for convenience I'll put up information for both of them: Game Title (and link?): Character name: Gunnah Character trait and description: Gunnah is the Remorseless bounty hunter from a distance land with a sharp personality and a sharp sarcastic tongue almost as sharp as...
  18. GhostWaffle

@JoePie Thank a Lot! Those look Just as I wanted to them to look like plus that old young look you gave him looks pretty goodLike you said before you take requests from the same project in about 2-3 weeks right so I'll give you the request for gunna and cellina later right? Thanks
  19. GhostWaffle

Neo Questeria (Minor Update: Battle Pics)

@Shuya Thank you very much! :D and those face-sets which are inconsistent are just placeholders for the real ones.
  20. GhostWaffle

Neo Questeria (Minor Update: Battle Pics)

@Phonantiphon Thanks for finding the typo,It was a mistake on my part due to the game not having all of the skills set up yet.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Babbaditch Finster and the Seven-Sided Cube has got to be one of my favorite classic games that didn't exist when I was kid, or ever
My tutorial about frankenspriting is now online :3 Any topic you would like to see next?
Stuffing three people in a room and thinking they'll study together is so wrong XD I don't get how people do group studies. We just end up gossiping about everything except studying lol
Been parallax mapping nigh all night. :D
2nd character based on the same random inputs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaloyaarchal